Sign in to follow this  
Mastabuds

USPVT Bliss

Yeah you can keep your ban on me. I just want to come hear and tell you how WRONG ur server is. I will say right now. I fu$%#D up by taking stuff from a hacker. ( yes his name was rick or somthing like that.) But how dare your LAME admins and server to call me a hacker... Admins of USPVT Bliss you should feel ashamed for banning someone who is NOT a hacker, and then CALL them a hacker... F$%^ U. How do you know I HACK? hmmm do you have a Video of me hacking? Or even at the very very least a PIC/ScreenShot? Nope soo how dare you... Atleast banned me fro/ "taking hacked items" or Helping a hacker". But for ur lame ass server to call me a hacker... W/e POS server goodthing I can just look at a list and choose... bye

w/e haters I just want to be banned for the right thing... becasue I would never hack a video game..I work to hard and make soo little to want to come home and think im better then everyone and kill them with hacks.... soo once again USPVT Bliss #$%^ off. venting over

Edited by Mastabuds

You're the moron for taking the spawned weapons in the first place, they automatically assumed you were cheating therefore a ban was given.

This is what most Admins do and even I did it so I'm not even suprised this happeneed.

Go play somewhere else, there's plenty of servers!

Meh, sad way of getting people but w/e works...Shit maybe i'll just have to get fraps and show how lame I play and then you can judge if im the "true threat." Yeah im hoping come standalone I wont even be able to see stuff like this. So sorry I wasnt the hero and just walked away or tried to kill him and then he just puts me in the ocean or w/e you can think of.

Edited by Mastabuds

I would just learn the lesson TBH. Ignore hackers and don't take their gear. Most admins will ban if they see you carrying hacked gear.

Yep lesson learned. Starting again on a new server and its been great so far. Plus no hackers so even better.

I am surprised you chose to appeal here as this is one of the last places I'd check for such things as we have our own forums and website to do this on. But it doesn't look like it matters as you have found another server to play on.