Sign in to follow this  
CyanidC

CyanidC's Let's Play DayZ

Hello there fellow survivors!

CyanidC here and i wanted to let you know that i recently started doing DayZ Let's Plays. This is the section for Videos so i thought why not advertise a bit for my new channel and my vids.

This is my very first attempt on a let's play so I might not be that good at it, but i can assure you that i'll do everything i can to improve. Feedback is very much wanted and if you even like what i do, PLEASE share the vid with your friends and whomever might be interested in seeing it.

Now, for all of you who see this as "begging". Well, it kinda is, but i do this for fun and to share whatever crazy crap happens to me with the community, which is really hard to reach, without a little shameless advertising. I gain no wealth out of this except maybe some laughs (and beans), so please, keep the hate-mail at a minimum. ;)

I do have a second vid up and material for many more to come. I have no schedule so far, so i'll just keep on uploading as i feel fits.

As said, please give me Feedback, Constructive Criticism and if you think i suck major zombie-dick, feel free to tell me that aswell.

Have fun and as always, good luck survivors!

CyanidC

I was too tired yesterday to upload the second vid to the forums, but here you go now.

bump for uploading the next episode

Next episode is up and running.

Edited by CyanidC

new footage is recorded, about to edit and upload :D

Hey DayZ forum people,

Since i started posting my vids here, i've had a bit more traffic on my channel and i'm really thankfull for that! Here comes the but; Even though my channel's traffic increased, there hasn't been any commenting, any thumbs up or subs, I don't expect you to instantly sub, but i'd appreciate if you'd hit that "Thumbs Up" button if you like what i do and if you have 13-14 minutes to watch my vids, you also have 30 more seconds to drop me a comment with feedback, I'd REALLY appreciate that :)

alrighty then, that's that. Next episode will be up tomorrow somewhere around evening (GMT+2)

Till then, good luck Survivors!

CyanidC

Vlog time somewhen later today.

GERMAN SERVERS ARE WEIRD AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED!

lol, spawned in CCO SD and Ghillie, how is that fun for people??

Yeah, he also asked me if he should fake some scenes for my let's play for me, i declined and after i turned off the camera i reported him to an Admin.