reuter

How long have you been alive?

Too bad. Seems like the last thread I opened got also lost due to the database rollback.

Nevermind, same Question: How long have you been alive?

Finally I've managed to break the 1-month-wall.

WKknul.jpg

Well, I have to admit that I just played for like 15 days and the sessions haven't been very long either. But still: Now I feel free to do whatever bullshit I want.

:)

I think my longest session (of constant playing), is about 8 hours, raiding every city on the coast-line. When I made it to the airstrip, ofc there was a sniper with nightvision who felt like shooting me :<

Not too smart to play at night either, if you want a long life ingame.

i`ve been alive about 24 days..

but unfortunately bugs killed me =\

i`ve respawned in a sea with a bleeding =\

Started playing last saturday, died in the first 20 minutes, since respawn i've not died.

Only play at night as i've no nvg yet, but I plan on going after some tomorrow.

Not to be rude or anything, but even as a new player alive for maybe 3 hours I've more zombie kills than you.

Staying alive a long time doesn't mean much IMO. Anyone can find a box of matches, knife and water bottle and live in the woods for eternity.

Have some risk man! It's far more fun.

Was killed today, had 12 days...L85, big coyote backpack...around 16 stanag mags :D..some lucky asshole nailed me with his M4 or something from behind in the woods.

Not to be rude or anything' date=' but even as a new player alive for maybe 3 hours I've more zombie kills than you.

Staying alive a long time doesn't mean much IMO. Anyone can find a box of matches, knife and water bottle and live in the woods for eternity.

Have some risk man! It's far more fun.

[/quote']

I've probably got about the same count as OP with 33 day character. Spent about 3/4 of my time in cities till I finally found some matches. Previous lives I killed a lot more zombies, now I'm just a lot better at them never knowing I'm there.

Was killed today' date=' had 12 days...L85, big coyote backpack...around 16 stanag mags :D..some lucky asshole nailed me with his M4 or something from behind in the woods.

[/quote']

Were you in the NE airfield, Rooster Teeth server 124? With a buddy? If so, I wasn't that lucky haha I got killed myself. Let it be known if that was you, that I only lingered and killed you because you guys shot at me first. I do regret not just bailing and running away like a little girl lol

14 Days at about 8 hours a day constantly on missions.

Maybe you should ask, how many active hours have you been alive ? Ingame days is easy to accumulate, just play for 1 hour each day and hide in a tree somewhere.

Was killed today' date=' had 12 days...L85, big coyote backpack...around 16 stanag mags :D..some lucky asshole nailed me with his M4 or something from behind in the woods.

[/quote']

Were you in the NE airfield, Rooster Teeth server 124? With a buddy? If so, I wasn't that lucky haha I got killed myself. Let it be known if that was you, that I only lingered and killed you because you guys shot at me first. I do regret not just bailing and running away like a little girl lol

Nope, I was on EU10 :)

Have been survivng for awhile after i died a few times now i have Czech Backpack, Lee Enfield (I use it only for emergencies), An m1911 with 4 mags and a revolver with no ammo, with a map, compass, watch and binoculars and food, drinks and a hunting knife

Being curious about his whereabouts, I just relogged on my Public Hive Character:

McPqYfy.jpg

Well. He's starting to smell a bit, that's for sure.

Being curious about his whereabouts, I just relogged on my Public Hive Character:

McPqYfy.jpg

Well. He's starting to smell a bit, that's for sure.

The only time I die is from hackers. I don't go into high risk zones. I sit around at my camp hunting and refilling my Water bottle.