Sign in to follow this  
switchbladecl

How to spawn more vehicles i.e C130?

I have recently set up a private hive on lingor island,

i have been in a private lingor island server where there has been c130s,planes, and helis.

I am using navi cat to manage data base using the most recent bliss server pack.

How do i spawn these things in?

Thanks,

Elliot.

a mod called rmod

to expand, certain vehicles are blacklisted and can't be spawned without rmod

if the vehicle exists in lingor, i knw it has different/more vehicles than chernarus then u can add it to the database

vehicles, world_vehicles, instance_vehicles..these are tables within the dayz_lingorisland database

vehicles, shows wht vehicles can exist in the world

world_vehicles, are the spawn points for the vehicles, u can add in more spawn points

instance_vehicle, is where the vehicle is in the world, if its not in instance_vehicle then it doesn't exist in the world

Edited by griffin89

Do i run this instead of my current server files?

Thanks

read my edited post

but no, u would just add it as a parameter, wherever u have the @dayzlingor, u would just d/l rmod and place that in the same folder as the dayz mods and add @rmod to the startup parameters

users connecting to ur server must have rmod too

Edited by griffin89

Thanks for the reply but how are servers doing this without using rmod? as i never used rmod to join the server that had c130 etc

Thanks for the reply but how are servers doing this without using rmod? as i never used rmod to join the server that had c130 etc

as far as I'm aware, certain maps have certain vehicles that are allowed, if its allowed then u don't need rmod

as I'm sure u've never seen a chernarus map with a c130 w/o rmod