Sign in to follow this  
leettari (DayZ)

-Deleted-

Fun and friendly Community :D

Edited by fyz1kz
  • Like 2

Hey guys. I'm part of CKS and I absolutely love playing with these guys. They are a really friendly group of people who are easy to get along with, along with having some very experienced DayZ players, giving new guys tips and information to help you in the game.

If you're sitting on the fence on whether to apply or not, join into our teamspeak server one night and see if you like it. If so, fill in an application form and go from there. :)

• Like 1

Been with these guys for a while now, gotta say they're an amazing group of people. They're always fun to play with and I find myself going onto teamspeak even when not gaming just to chat to some of the guys while doing some work.

In all honestly, so glad i joined up with CKS (I was originally recruited through BF3) and since then I've never played any game alone. No matter what game it is there's always someone willing to jump in and have some fun.

Been with these guys for a while now, gotta say they're an amazing group of people. They're always fun to play with and I find myself going onto teamspeak even when not gaming just to chat to some of the guys while doing some work.

In all honestly, so glad i joined up with CKS (I was originally recruited through BF3) and since then I've never played any game alone. No matter what game it is there's always someone willing to jump in and have some fun.

I so agree, i have been there for a month or so and its been great, everyone has helped me to learn dayZ and these guyZ are a damn good Laugh

Only just joined CKS but so far its been great, there's always something crazy going on and it beats trekking for 2hrs on your own that's for sure. Theirs always someone to help you out.

I am Definitely Interested! Been playing BF3 For awhile now, pretty hardcore on that, and I just got into DayZ and love it. Add me on Steam!

Steam ID: Hail91

Hope to hear back from you guys.