Sign in to follow this  
bigturkus1980

New DayZ private Hive - 100+ vehicles, extra lootable buildings, active Admins

The 4077 Bliss Hive: 100+ Vehicles - Custom buildings - Veteran server

Server name: DayZ Chernarus Bliss (v1.7.3/build 98866) [Veteran|3DP:ON|CH:ON][uTC-10] - hosted by 4077

Images - http://imgur.com/gallery/zpa1T/new

Extra buildings and outposts scattered across the map. (And it looks like something might have happened out on Skalisty Island)

Extra vehicles added to the map.

5 Helicopters

Camo Urals

SUVs

Land Rovers

Active admins - Will ban if caught cheating. (Will need hard evidence from players if admins are not around)

No hiding! All vehicles,tents, and deployables are erased when caught out of bounds. (If you are on the map.. you should be safe)

Server reboots every 6 hours: 00:00 - 06:00 - 12:00 - 18:00 (keeps the loot and the server fresh)

Questions? Email us at Dayz.4077@gmail.com

Edited by bigturkus1980
  • Like 2

I played on your server for a bit tonight, it's a pity it's so buggy.

Can't turn off the debug monitor to see what your food and drink meters are doing.

The in combat icon flashes even when you are not in combat. At least I guess that is what the G17 icon is for.

Could not pick up chem lights.

Got disconnected form the server and when I rejoined it respawned me as a fresh spawn with starter gear and well away from where I was.

Ah well, there are other servers to play on.

I played on your server for a bit tonight, it's a pity it's so buggy.

Can't turn off the debug monitor to see what your food and drink meters are doing.

The in combat icon flashes even when you are not in combat. At least I guess that is what the G17 icon is for.

Could not pick up chem lights.

Got disconnected form the server and when I rejoined it respawned me as a fresh spawn with starter gear and well away from where I was.

Ah well, there are other servers to play on.

Must be the latest DayZ patch causing those issues. We will have to look into finding the hotfixes for the issues.

Thanks for the feedback!

My friends and I have been having a TON of fun playing on your server, but we've encountered some issues, and the one I just ran into is pretty game-breaking. When we try to put on a Ghillie suit it brings up a "script restriction" error and kicks us. And earlier today I gave enough blood transfusions to acquire the hero skin... got the same error, and now it boots me as soon as I connect. Was this intended or is it some bug in the server?