Bazookabob

Std Private hive UK123 + Rmod server UK123 100+vehicles 10+choppas on each Custom buildings/bases etc on both (pics posted) Dedicated TS and more!

Hi guys und gurls just wanted to let you know about a fresh new server that has been launched on 17/11/12

Private Hive UK123 & Rmod Uk123

CHERNARUS

Standard Private Server IP 37.130.229.180:2442

50 slot server

Dedicated TS server ukts.vortexservers.com:9991

Map on|3rd on|DM on| side chat enabled

As below but with custom loadout

RMod Server IP 78.157.201.54:2302

30 Slot server (will increase if demand is high)

Dedicated TS server ukts.vortexservers.com:9991

Hosted by Vortex servers

|CH on|Map on|3rd on|DM on| side chat enabled

Why choose these servers for your home ?

The server has only 1 admin with access to the database files and or game changing files, other moderators are on the server to assist anyone with issues, This server is strictly a No Admin Abuse Server, I challenge you to find it otherwise !

100+ vehicles 8 varied choppers 1 plane

The Rmod server does not have any over powered vehicles or Jets, but an exciting blend of various cars, utility vehicles, helicopters, motorbikes etc with very limited amount of armored vehicles

There are custom areas on the map such as a flotilla, train yards, additional buildings and some great ambush points, all placed with great care and consideration to remain true to the dayz world

Additional spawns of crashed vehicles and random care package drops

Server backup, should the server go pop your hard work will not be lost

Secondary server used as a development project for the purpose of testing new ideas and implimenting new functions, without disturbing the main servers.

Dedicated 30 slot teamspeak 3 server, group channels ranging from 2 - 5 mini groups larger groups will be accommodated upon demand

Additional anti hacking software installed

Strict policy on the use and storage of hacked in weapons to protect the honest players on the servers

Experienced admin with good all round knowledge of the game, its contents, who also has a really really thick skin who doesnt ban for being killed etc

Pictures posted below of some of the content added

Our goal

To create a safe 99% up time enviroment for people to play on the server to have fun and to immerse themselves

To help promote team play whilst embracing solo and murderous villains, your choice is respected and encouraged

We wish to create a great gaming enviroment, whilst being diverse, original and respectful to the dayz world

What you will need to play on the RMod enabled server

You will need an additional tiny file to play on this server found here http://www.mediafire...zl8ejy142xexxs1

Instructions to install :

Client Installation (assuming DayZ Mod is installed!)

1. copy the @rmod folder into the root of your ArmA 2 OA also copy the two files contained within the @rmod folder and paste them in arma2 addons folder and then paste them in the arma2 OA/expansion/addons folder.
  2. go into Steam, find ArmA 2 OA, right click and select properties
  3. click on set launch options and find where it says
    -mod=@dayz change into this
    -mod=@dayz;@rMod
  4. Done! Connect to the server!

N.B Should you wish to play original dayz simply remove the files from steps 1 and 2

Thanks for reading I hope to see you in game soon !

BoB

Edited by Bazookabob
  • Like 1

Can I recommend creating an army tent/billet fenced in camp with gate bar and towers,fuel tank,well,basic gear spawns.

Basically a camp where the surviving soldiers created when they finally got over run on the main land but for that theory for food supplys to spawn there there would have to be admin approved players that spawn there in soldier skins with civilian to semi-military weapons and all they need for patrolling the island or a scavenging run (Alice pack,all the tools,a couple of bandages,a pistol with 2-3+ mags,primary of ither a pump shotgun un sighted auto rifle not a light machine gun or sa-80 or perhaps a sub-machine gun but whatever gun they get they have at least 3 mags,1-2 morphine and painkillers,night vision,a couple of glow sticks and flares,perhaps a smoke granade and explosive granade,water canteen,1-2 food of some sort.

But these people have to follow guidelines set by the admins that approved them as to rules of engagement and conduct and that they have to prove their username to all players who request it in case they abuse there power.

I would very happily help out if a camp like that was made and partisipate in scavenging runs to the mainland.

Can I recommend creating an army tent/billet fenced in camp with gate bar and towers,fuel tank,well,basic gear spawns.

Basically a camp where the surviving soldiers created when they finally got over run on the main land but for that theory for food supplys to spawn there there would have to be admin approved players that spawn there in soldier skins with civilian to semi-military weapons and all they need for patrolling the island or a scavenging run (Alice pack,all the tools,a couple of bandages,a pistol with 2-3+ mags,primary of ither a pump shotgun un sighted auto rifle not a light machine gun or sa-80 or perhaps a sub-machine gun but whatever gun they get they have at least 3 mags,1-2 morphine and painkillers,night vision,a couple of glow sticks and flares,perhaps a smoke granade and explosive granade,water canteen,1-2 food of some sort.

But these people have to follow guidelines set by the admins that approved them as to rules of engagement and conduct and that they have to prove their username to all players who request it in case they abuse there power.

I would very happily help out if a camp like that was made and partisipate in scavenging runs to the mainland.

A privileged elite?! Nevaaah! :P

But seriously though what exactly is Rmod? Is it just those changes you list? Or have you done that yourselves? Does Rmod change anything more than you've listed there? Is there a feature list somewhere on these interwebz I can peruse at my leisure?

I understand the concept that your suggesting and think its a great idea, i've been playing with making mini bases for groups/clans that frequent the server as reward for their support in keeping the server numbers up, obviously this would be better if there was multipule bases so opposing forces could organise raids on each other.

one group could potentially be reminants of a detatchment of military forces whilst the other could be raiders denoted by bandit skins etc who are equally well equipped but obviously this is dependant on numbers. I'm 100% commited to adding a 3rd dimension to the server as opposed to let it grow mouldy

so if there are any groups of people that would like to get involved in this project i would finalise the implications whilst being careful to add this as a feature.. not as a main concept

thanks for your time A Williams for a constructive well recieved post

bob

A privileged elite?! Nevaaah! :P

But seriously though what exactly is Rmod? Is it just those changes you list? Or have you done that yourselves? Does Rmod change anything more than you've listed there? Is there a feature list somewhere on these interwebz I can peruse at my leisure?

Hi rooneye, Rmod basically allows servers to add various otherwise banned items to dayz, their are 3 main areas of items currently in the database in terms of availablity,

1 Dayz items (allowed items, found on all dayz hive servers)

2 Dayz items not allowed but not banned (these items are not allowed in dayz hive servers but can be generated in dayz private hives)

3 Dayz items banned (These items are not allowed on hive or private servers but are not banned on Rmod enabled servers)

Heres a link to tell you a little more about it with a nice video showing some of the possibilities of Rmod http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/87391-rmod-for-private-servers/

Hope this answers some of your questions

Bob

• Like 1

Hi rooneye, Rmod basically allows servers to add various otherwise banned items to dayz, their are 3 main areas of items currently in the database in terms of availablity,

1 Dayz items (allowed items, found on all dayz hive servers)

2 Dayz items not allowed but not banned (these items are not allowed in dayz hive servers but can be generated in dayz private hives)

3 Dayz items banned (These items are not allowed on hive or private servers but are not banned on Rmod enabled servers)

Heres a link to tell you a little more about it with a nice video showing some of the possibilities of Rmod http://www.tunngle.n...rivate-servers/

Hope this answers some of your questions

Bob

Ahhh looks cool. You're definitely right not to add those OP vehicles & Jets though, its bad enough getting strafed by the current choppers in game, imagine those bad boys!

Thanks for the info, I didnt even realise there were banned stuff that Private hives couldnt do.

Edited by Rooneye

yes mate...the arma2 + OA has an extensive database :)

but yeah i was on one server with jets all over the place...i was like hummm....i'd be playing black ops 2 if i was after that sorta thing

I think that having a little more variety is useful, the ability to spawn MTVR repair trucks and then out load them as standard with a selection of vehicle componants inside or an ammo truck with ammo in the back is a nice addition

any other questions dont hesitate to ask

tc

bob

Edited by Bazookabob

I understand the concept that your suggesting and think its a great idea, i've been playing with making mini bases for groups/clans that frequent the server as reward for their support in keeping the server numbers up, obviously this would be better if there was multipule bases so opposing forces could organise raids on each other.

one group could potentially be reminants of a detatchment of military forces whilst the other could be raiders denoted by bandit skins etc who are equally well equipped but obviously this is dependant on numbers. I'm 100% commited to adding a 3rd dimension to the server as opposed to let it grow mouldy

so if there are any groups of people that would like to get involved in this project i would finalise the implications whilst being careful to add this as a feature.. not as a main concept

thanks for your time A Williams for a constructive well recieved post

bob

If they did build a places like that all over the map some with some without zombies some with gear some without some with vehicles most likely armoured ones or civilian or ex-military

But the bases will all have perimeter defences that a car can break through or a player can crawl under or swim to

But the would not be many supplys in the bases

it's a good server played on it for a while. i love the modifications to the server. the admin is very helpful i would recommend this server to people. if there was more players i would love it but there is not many people on it :( so i can't get good fire fights if more people joined it would be a good server. i'm going to make this my home but it would be good if more people played so my base could be found and i could find more bases. i have also had no problems with hackers so far so i would recommend this if you don't want hackers.

Edited by SavageCupcake

Hi Scupcake,

Thanks for your vote of confidence, hope to see you in game soon, glad to hear you haven't encountered any hackers yet but if the server numbers go up so do your chances of that happening, though i'm sure were ready to combat and our detection is pretty good.

Hope you do make this your home, remember it takes a few regulars to increase the numbers overall, could you be one of those few ! :)

cheers

bob

• Like 1

Just wanted to add a few screenies of some of the custom additions to this server so you guys can see the quality of items placed

arma2oa2012-11-2118-16-50-26.png

This is a train wreck, between electro and cherno, sited as a possible ambush site

hope you like !

bob

Edited by Bazookabob

More Trains....not that i'm a spotter or anything ! wanted to utilise the huge areas of openess of the railyards in electro and cherno for some gritty skirmish's

arma2oa2012-11-2118-22-47-41.png

As you can see their is a diverse range of stock, some have been modified slightly as they are unavailable on the database

all the placements of static objects have been painstakingly placed for realisum to the nearest degree, i think im a bit OCD in this area :(

Edited by Bazookabob

This is a shot of part of a custom built base fully fenced with defence points encircling the perimeter, there is mid to high tier loot available here, this loot respawns on restart...could be interesting if the base is clamied, excellent opportunity for defence/attack senarios

arma2oa2012-11-2117-51-31-48.png

More bases will be available as server numbers grow, as they take time to create (damn that finiky fencing)

bob

Edited by Bazookabob

Aditional buildings have been placed to plug certain enviroments, I thought the NE airfield was missing something...

arma2oa2012-11-2118-35-39-05.png

various starter locations also have starter buildings pubs/apartments/stores added

just for fun i placed various ships and rather a large flotilia, this is in addition to moored vessals at the larger ports

arma2oa2012-11-2118-19-35-11.png

Carriers can be a bit dodgy btw if you intend to stash your heli's...just a word of caution on that...sometimes they fall through ! be warned :P

bob

you'll be very welcome :) we seriously need players atm :/ its such a new server and as a result has a very small community

bob

Added additional anti hacking software, and utilised a nifty program to check tents/people/vehicles within seconds highlighting cheaters/undetected hacks (hacks that have a work around for battleye and anti hacks)

Got my first victim too!, mediman I hope you read this you'll be spawning with all you hacked in gear binned about 500 ft above the sea lvl...cheating don't pay...earn your gear, no excuses.

Bob

I really enjoy this server. Me and 4 of my friends play on here, and the gameplay is great. It isn't laggy, we haven't encountered a bandit (jinxed it) or a hacker, and I just love the variety on this server.

Still lookin' for that plane though :)

Thanks for the thumbs up nnccmm, i think we met in game...i was very drunk though :P

just to show some new screenies of the second base to go live, hope you like....more on the way !

arma2oa2012-11-2313-11-29-12.png

As you can see a helipad has been added to this base, with a fuel point !

arma2oa2012-11-2313-34-20-16.png

I've set the fuel point a little out of the way, dont want to make it too easy for you :)

Ammo boxes have been placed also, containing some higher tier loot, this is definitely a base to control !

Added more content, including this base comprising of a boat house, heli pad, fuel point, storage, ample parking....dang i wanna move in myself !

arma2oa2012-11-3002-50-01-67.png

Parking !

arma2oa2012-11-3002-50-25-86.png

arma2oa2012-11-3002-51-02-34.png

sentry points

arma2oa2012-11-3002-52-02-29.png

inside the base itself

Quite a large base with full fencing 3 x sentry points and some interesting loot contained within...if your quick enough !

take a peek sometime

bob

Custom load out now includes a hand gun (limited ammo)

0-15 min rollback available on server now.

Quite handy when 3 hackers decided to move 50% of the vehicles to their location.

Detected, banned and rollback initiated within 2 mins....have it scumbags !

Just wanted also to pass on some love and thanks to our legitimate community base for making this server a great place to play, also thanks for the stream of information that is passed to admin with regards to dishonest conduct.

It's your efforts that spur the admin and designers on to maintain, develop, fund and police this ever increasingly popular server.

If you haven't checked us out look at the OP for connection details

Peace

Bob

Just a Friendly Warning!!

ADMIN Called "Zula" is hacking on this server.. We caught him using Godmode & Teleporting! He attacked our group and we fired several DMR shots on His chest, Zero Fucks given.. He just teleported away. After we mentioned about it in Sidechat, our whole group got instantly kicked from the server..

I strongly recommend to avoid this server

Edited by k0nna