Jono661

26 year old irish guy looking to start or join a group

So iv kinda been out of the DayZ world for a while, i got pissed off with the crazy amount of hackers and guys with ghillies sittin in the hills with AS50s outside electro and cherno...but now im looking to get back into it and over the last few days iv found out that i dont really stand a chance on my own.

il give you a small bit of a back story

so before stopping for a while i was no angel, i had some good gear and didnt want to take any chances on getting killed and losing everything, i went by the "i dont want to kill this guy but i dont know if i want to take the chance that he wont hurt me" mentality and i racked up a pretty large negative humanity level....so a few days ago i decided to turn over a new leaf and try start over. I mad my way to the coast and get some new spawn any gear i didnt nead, NVGs, Rangefinder, GPS, Food MP5SD pretty much left myself with just my M4A1holo some ammo, side arm with some clips and my backpack...so this bambi went off north geared up and i headed for electro to stock up on medical supplies to start the long task of getting rid of my negative humanity.

Loaded up with bloodbags, bandages, morphine i move around cherno lookin for people to help, i get to the store and the first two people i come across coming in the the general store, i do the usual "are you guys friendly?" over the direct chat and instantly get a "were friendly, were coming in, dont shoot"...... i ask if they need blood or any medical supllies, five seconds later im dead on the floor after these guys opening fire on me for no reason

so now i tend to spawn in with a bandit skin every time :( so im lookin to join or start a group to move around the island, feel safer moving in numbers.

Im 26, living in ireland, i have a 100meg line so im pretty good to connect to any server in europe, not sure about american ones but il give it a go if there is potential there for a good squad so if anyone is willing to let me join their group or start one, get in touch! spent the last few weeks watching Frankie and Sacriel so im dying to get back into the game.

anything else you want to know ask away!

Take it easy

Would be nice to be with another squad for once. Feel free to add me on skype "CF_Donuts". Pretty well geared on pub servers

Got a group of about 10+ players all aged 18+. We have servers public and private..currently looking for members...msg me in here or email me at billydanylchuk@hotmail.com or skype under samee name..also can add to steam billy555

If your looking for a home server for your group my clan has opened a private hive IP : 199.195.198.140:2482. We have a 50 slot server and are looking for more people to fill it my steam is xtakenotes or contact me here on the forums

Hey mate, you're welcome to play with our clan, we're a very active in dayz. Tho atm we're playing the new maps having some serious fun ready for Standalone. We have our own server etc. Unlike other clans we dont ask you to jump thro hoops by posting on our forums X amount of times bla bla bla.... If you're a sound guy just jump on, have a few beers and good laugh! We’ve been active and going strong since 2007. We have solid group of guys and girls who always play together.

We have two types of members, Core members who are fully fledged clan members who’ve been voted in by other members etc. We then have casual members who will jump on our mumble when it suits them for some group games or just a laugh

We've recently spend £150 on upgrading our forums to vBulletin so please dont think we're not active, couldn't be further from the truth... Our mumble is very busy every night as you can see on the home page!

www.TheFallenUnit.com/forums TFU Clan website (Clicky)

Also - We're a UK clan, iseries attendee, we've won a few BF3 leagues and placed 2nd and 3rd at lan!

b_560_95_1.png

We’re holding monthly screenshot competition on Dayz. This months topic is “Scenic”. If you want to join in you’re more than welcome! Be nice to see some of you getting involved.

'>TFU’s screenshot comp. This Months topic: SCENIC

Edited by Thegoon84