Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Viktor

Looking for a reliable partner

What's up people? I am looking for a few players to help take on bandits and such. Let me know give me the basics on Skype @guitarplyr2121. I am US EST, and looking for some people with experience but will not turn down a noob. Let me know play style (assault, sniping, scouting, etc.) and age preferably 16+ alrighty thanks. Should also add that I am a veteran player. I just get bored traveling chernerus (and various other maps) alone.

Edited by Captain_Viktor

I am also US EST. Been playing for a few weeks. Got the survival tactics down but I need to work on my combat. I prefer to play at night to avoid aggroing zeds. I am a very patient player and am not afraid to wait it out or circle very wide for a better position. Maybe I could recon and provide cover fire for you, or do you prefer to recon?

• Like 1

If anything i could be the distraction... I kno ur probably not looking for someone who doesnt want to sit still for a couple mins, but hey somes a rowdy person is just what u need. I can be patent ( fuck spelling) but most of the time i run and get so fucked up when i play. This probably wont land me in a game with you but hey if you ever need a distractor you can add deaddemon01 on skype or Major_Hunter on steam thanks for your time. I am 15 by the way.

• Like 1

Also looking for Clanmates but I understand if noone is looking to join a clan, but grouping and clan joins always welcome. just let me know