jaymeec95

No Side Channel for ME

When i go on to servers that i know have sidechannel and i see people typing in them i flipping through all the chat options, "Vehicle, Direct Communication, and Group Channel" But for some odd reason theres no Side Channel. And yes i have the latest beta patch.

Same thing here, works on some servers but not others even when I see players using Side Chat. I think it has something to do with Beta, us having the most up to date and them not?

Lol not even relying on global chat to survive, been alive almost a week now doing fine. Just gets boring up north every once an a while and it would be fun to talk to people some time

then you are a wuss' date=' stop relying on global chat to survive

[/quote']

Who said anything about using it to survive? I play lone-wolf, yet enjoy chatting to others on it, or helping newbies, or listening to conversations to acquire targets, heh.

Point seen, Although Im the guy who when you ask the name of server will give some outlandish answer like Moon Colony 4

Serverwide telepathic chat is going away - get used to it. Radios for "side chat" (Only radio holder can hear and talk) has been discussed and will probably be implemented.

Everyone is going to get the beta patches on the next big DayZ patch whether they want it or not - it's mandatory to run the game.

I cant wait for the beautiful silence, no more Whose shooting in cherno.

Haha, oh, I do love the "who's shooting in cherno?", "any friendlies in elektro?", "OMG WHO JUST SHOT ME?", etc.

I think I'm going to miss hearing these amusing phrases once side chat is gone. :(