Sign in to follow this  
madmaxusmc

**NEW*** 1/9 WDU SERVER | 24 HOUR DAYLIGHT | 50 VECHICLES | ACTIVE ADMINS | SERVER ROLLBACK IF HACKED | PRIVATE HIVE

15gsas3.jpg

Server Features:

Extended Daylight: 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for those who like to loot and battle with NVG's etc.

Completely Fresh Server (perfect for groups looking to establish camps)

50 Vehicles Including Black SUV and Land Rover (with scripts that clean up out of bounds and destroyed vehicles on restart)

Players Spawn with a Makarov

Advanced Hack Detection Software

Active Admins who care about providing a fun, fair experience for all players.

Admins can roll back the server in case of a hack.

Established player base backed by a large, active clan

Private Hive

To find the server search "1/9 WDU" in Day Z Commander, or use the IP 173.193.48.140:2392

The Server Rules are simple. Play fair and Have fun. Any Hacking, Cheating, Duping etc. will result in a permanent ban.

The 1/9 WDU server is the home base of the 1st Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment "The Walking Dead" USMC http://www.19wdu.com MilSim Clan. We are a 20+ member unit who is friendly to survivors and hostile to bandits (though we welcome a good challenge).

On the server we regularly run "Operation Cherno Greenzone" exercises. During these events, The 1/9 WDU Clan enforces a bandit free zone in Cherno through force of arms and military tactics. WE DO NOT USE SCRIPTS OR ADMIN POWERS TO ACCOMPLISH THIS. These exercises provide a unique and fun experience for survivors and for bandits who try to crack our defenses.

We would especially like to invite survivor and bandit groups (large and small) who are looking for a reliable server to establish a home base on. Our clan enjoys helping survivors and the challenge organized bandits bring.

We'll see you in Chernarus!

Edited by MadMaxUSMC

Great server to play on and a lot of fun and vehicles are easy to find. I actually play this game a lot more to do this server when I can actually enjoy a game. Thanks for this awesome server.

• Like 1

Great server to play on and a lot of fun and vehicles are easy to find. I actually play this game a lot more to do this server when I can actually enjoy a game. Thanks for this awesome server.

I'm glad you're having a good time. Population has been steadily growing.

It is great so see more and more people joining this server. It is a very easy going server and then if you want to have some fun just turns fast paced out of no where. Love all the vehicles and the area they operate is advertised making it easy to avoid or to try out my luck. Thanks for the fun time this has been so far cant wait to get back on now.

Awesome server, I especially like it when the turn Cherno into a green zone.

Awesome server, I especially like it when the turn Cherno into a green zone.

Glad you like that. We think it adds something different to the game for friendlies and bandits alike.

The green zone has to be the best part I think as it will be a safe zone majority of the time so you can run in and loot what you need as long as you have a pistol out only and you will be good to move around.

Please keep in mind that we restart our server every 3 hours. The reasoning for that is that at around the 4th hour of uptime the server starts to deteriorate which causes slow or no loot spawns, desync on time as well as lag issues. So the restarts are necessary to keep everything running as smoothly as possible. Also, just in case some of you don't know, a restart also spawns new vehicles if one has been destroyed and also wipes all loot on the ground and respawns new items. The restarts usually take 1-2 minutes before the server is up and all tents and vehicles are saved.

Edited by psyth

After losing my character three times in two weeks on a different server, I switched to this server. After watching these guys conduct operations in the main cities, i was sold. Make your DayZ experience more immersive and rewarding; play in this server.

Playing on this server is an amazing experience. From the 1/9 Marines making Cherno a safe zone to being able to freely move about without fear makes DayZ all the more enjoyable. I've set up a trade post in the pub on this server, try and catch me on.