Atlas_

Change Players Name?

How do I change my players name in game? For some reason (steam i'm assuming) it defaulted to my first name. I was raped as a child by my priest and don't want to use my real name in game. I heard my priest plays DAYZ and don't wish to be recognized.

Thanks in advance

Create a new player profile.

Load up ARMA 2 normally, or exit out of the server you are in and exit out of the multiplayer menu. Click Player Profile. Make a new one.

You shouldn't have been wearing that short little Sunday dress.

I've seen the pictures, you were a little slut-baby and you know it.

• Like 1

Do as advised above.

Your progress in DayZ is tied to your cd-key and a new profile in arma2 is more of a cosmetic change than anything else, it only affects your keybinds and graphics etc.

• Like 2

Also note... my new profile wouldn't take hold unless it was clicked on and hilighted when I exited the game! This really frustrated me for a couple days.

Your very open about your child hood....uhm next less is more and ya what everyone else said..you can also change your appearance ya know just in case he recognizes your avatar.....pick the one with the aviator shades he'll never know it's you.

Your very open about your child hood....uhm next less is more and ya what everyone else said..you can also change your appearance ya know just in case he recognizes your avatar.....pick the one with the aviator shades he'll never know it's you.

Good Idea, my avatar is the Daft Punk helmets. It was playing while he did his thang behind me. I hope he doesnt put that together. OR SEE THIS THREAD! AHHH!!!

On a serious note: Thanks for the advice everyone, and it didnt hurt as bad as I expected it to. He was always a gentle man...