Shrapnel (DayZ)

New "Stuck at Loading" Error. (Build_93825)

Yesterday, i updated to the latest BetaPatch for ArmA2 "ARMA_OA_Build_93825" And each time i attempted to connect to a server, it would be stuck at "Loading..." I was unable to Esc back to the lobby or main menu and was forced to End Process via Task Manager.

I was finnaly able to connect to UK7 after trying about 10 other servers. After walking around for a bit, i noticed a strange glitch.

The Zombies were in the T-Pose, stuck halfway underground, completely stationary. If you set one off, it would chase you on the turf it was set on and nothing else. I.E. Grass > Pavement.

Example: I set off a Zed that was on grass, and when it got to the street, it would stop and T-Pose, not moving at all.

Example: I set off a Zed that was next to a building, ran into the building and the Zed stopped at the door and T-Posed

This happened on UK7 at 9PM GMT-8 on June 15 (Yesterday)

Hope this helps.

getting this bug too, stuck at loading screen.

just after i updated to 1.71 & beta also.

Same. Beta and new patch. Stuck at loading. Have to Alt+ctrl+del out.

I can join servers with 1.7.0, but in the debug forest, where i can run around and see all the other player's skins.

Sometimes it's a valley where i can only see a few players.

This is bad news because i am going to starve if i cant actually log into a server.

I've got this stuck at loading error too. Can't get through to any server with 1.7.1 that I've tried.

I can get on the ones with 1.7.0, but I can't really do anything. Can't shoot, can't aim, can't reduce hunger or thirst (I can eat & drink but they do nothing.)