DeliAgger

Serious group start-up

Hi.

i've been playing only for a couple of hours, and i realized how hard it might get when you're on your own.

So i was wondering if anyone here, would like to start up a group with me, to play as often as possible.

I've got no real purpose for the group yet, like a goal or anything.. Main goal to start with, would probably be surviving. And we could discuss further progress..

I'm not seeing my self as the "leader" of the group, or anything. it's not going to be a "militia" just a group of guys.. So if you're afraid of being pushed arround, don't worrie..

Tho' we're going to have a few "rules" or "guidelines"

1. NO TK's (ofcourse, since that would kinda ruin the whole purpose..)

2. NO progressing, without group, or without settling it with the rest of the group (Nobody likes to be left behind)

3. Max 5 people in the group (More than five people would make it rather difficult getting arround without being noticed, and to be online at the same time)

4. You must speak english. (This is to make sure we're able to communicate, since running arround with 5 different languages would be.. disturbingly annoying)

5. In order to make sure that everyone has a nice time, please show others the trust and respect you wan't them to show you. ( There is no reason for us to be running arround, in a war, when the Bandits, and Zeds are running arround us..)

6. You must have a mic, and ofcourse some sort of audio (This is to communicate more easily, and without having to hide from others when we need to talk.)

7. You must live in central europe (Due to the vast change in timezones.)

I do have a TeamSpeak server we might be able to use, just gotta ask the owner real quick and i'll leave a comment in here saying if we got a go or not.

otherwise we might be able to use skype or similar.

And just to make it alot easier, it would be awesome if we could exchange Facebooks or emails or whatever, to make contacting eachother alot more easy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you think all of this sounds a bit too nerdy or kinda silly, don't bother commenting. I obviously DONT need that in my group.

So if you're sitting out there and wanna have a fun time, and play the game for what it is to its fullest, Send me a PM or a post a comment in here with a little "why you wanna join" and if you like.. "a little about you". You decide.

Best regards

Agger.

Edited by DeliAgger

Me and my buddy have one goal; to get a vehicle together and cruise around Chernarus while blasting Bone Thugs N Harmony over direct chat, picking up fellow survivors/BoneThug fans along the way.

You're welcome to join us, if you like.

Me and my buddy have one goal; to get a vehicle together and cruise around Chernarus while blasting Bone Thugs N Harmony over direct chat, picking up fellow survivors/BoneThug fans along the way.

You're welcome to join us, if you like.

Haha, sounds funny indeed..! I wanna give it a try, but what about equipment and such? And what server are you playing on?

Edited by DeliAgger

Haha, sounds funny indeed..! I wanna give it a try, but what about equipment and such? And what server are you playing on?

We'll get geared up along the way, no worries. Add me on Skype or Steam, A_Typical_Noob. I'll be on this evening after work. We're in the US Eastern timezone, fyi.

We'll get geared up along the way, no worries. Add me on Skype or Steam, A_Typical_Noob. I'll be on this evening after work. We're in the US Eastern timezone, fyi.

Ouch, that might be a problem.. You see, im from central europe.. is it impossible to play across like that? - and what about the time zones? right now, it's like.. 3.15pm where i am..

Ouch, that might be a problem.. You see, im from central europe.. is it impossible to play across like that? - and what about the time zones? right now, it's like.. 3.15pm where i am..

Awww, bummer. Yeah, the time difference might be a real issue. Well good luck to you anyway. I hope you find a good group.

Awww, bummer. Yeah, the time difference might be a real issue. Well good luck to you anyway. I hope you find a good group.

Damn.. Well.. Nothing to do about that i guess :) - Thank you! And good luck to you! - Thanks for the invite tho' :)

hey, im also new to DayZ. I speak english and live in the Netherlands.

Can i join the group?

Hello My name is Raphael and i am from greece i am 16 years old and i am playing dayz for about 2 months i am searching a group and i think that we are gonna be able to team up and to have succes i know english and i have and mic :) waiting for answer:)

ohh also guy si am a new youtuber and if you want we can start making a series of episodes for our adventures on DayZ world and to upload on youtube if you dont want no problem at all:)