DeliAgger

Download page out dated?

I've tried now for a few hours to figure out how to get this.. - you have a video in here explaining it, and it tells me to click the "download the beta" thingy on the front page, and then i should be able to choose between european or US download? but that doesn't happen.. what to do?

Are you trying to download the DayZ mod?

The easiest method is by downloading DayZCommander (http://www.dayzcommander.com/) - this is hands down the best tool for DayZ the 650,000+ downloads show that.

While the tool is open hit the 'Install/update' button located at the top of DayZCommander it will then show you your current version of Arma II and current version of DayZ you have installed.

Hit update (or whatever it says under each heading) and i will install the latest version of each all by itself - no messing around with any files yourself.

Are you trying to download the DayZ mod?

The easiest method is by downloading DayZCommander (http://www.dayzcommander.com/) - this is hands down the best tool for DayZ the 650,000+ downloads show that.

While the tool is open hit the 'Install/update' button located at the top of DayZCommander it will then show you your current version of Arma II and current version of DayZ you have installed.

Hit update (or whatever it says under each heading) and i will install the latest version of each all by itself - no messing around with any files yourself.

Thank you so much ^^

Thank you so much ^^

Ehm, im having a bit of a problem i think.. When i try to launch ArmA II , it says : Bad Serial number filed in setup, or something like that.. Tho' my raptr says i've been playin arma II for 34 seconds, does that count as if i'd opened it ?

And when i opened the DayZ Commander, as you said, and enter the "Install/update" page, it says that DayZ is out of date tho' the "Additional Mods" are still available, should i just install one of them?

Edited by DeliAgger

Ehm, im having a bit of a problem i think.. When i try to launch ArmA II , it says : Bad Serial number filed in setup, or something like that.. Tho' my raptr says i've been playin arma II for 34 seconds, does that count as if i'd opened it ?

Hmmm sounds like you might of had you're CD Key stolen? Not sure. But if you have its because you've downloaded something dodgey.

And when i opened the DayZ Commander, as you said, and enter the "Install/update" page, it says that DayZ is out of date tho' the "Additional Mods" are still available, should i just install one of them?

Correction, neither of the mods are available now....

Hmmm sounds like you might of had you're CD Key stolen? Not sure. But if you have its because you've downloaded something dodgey.

Well.. i bought Arma II CO on steam.. so i guess you don't need any CD Keys?

Should i try to install if even tho it says "NOT FOUND - Out Of Date" ?

Well.. i bought Arma II CO on steam.. so i guess you don't need any CD Keys?

Should i try to install if even tho it says "NOT FOUND - Out Of Date" ?

Is this on DayZ Commander it says that? If so then yes. Install. 1.7.3 DayZ ofc.

Though, if you cant run ArmA 2 because of a bad serial, you wont be able to play DayZ anyways.

Edited by Rooneye

Is this on DayZ Commander it says that? If so then yes. Install. 1.7.3 DayZ ofc.

Though, if you cant run ArmA 2 because of a bad serial, you wont be able to play DayZ anyways.

Yeah it was in the commander.. And i decided just to try and install it, and it worked! yay! - I guess the 34 seconds i've asumingly been playing ArmA 2, worked just fine :) Now i just need someone to play with :b hahaa

Yeah it was in the commander.. And i decided just to try and install it, and it worked! yay! - I guess the 34 seconds i've asumingly been playing ArmA 2, worked just fine :) Now i just need someone to play with :b hahaa

Awesome :)