DeliAgger

Do i have to buy the mod?

I've tried to find the answer to this in some of the other threads, but it seems like it's not fully explained, so i was just wondering if you have to buy the mod aswell as the original game.. im aware of the fact that you need ArmA 2 CO to play, but if you wanna play the DayZ mod, do you have to buy that too? Or is it a free download?

Nope.

You pay for ARMA II: Combined operations, and the mod (DayZ) and ALL maps (Takistan, Lingor, Fallujah, Namalsk and Panthera) can be downloaded for free.

You will have to pay for the new standalone game coming out, however, but that is independent of the mod, and you will be able to play that for free indefinitely.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 1

Okay, thanks! great!! Maybe this is a stupid question, but how do i get the mod (DayZ)?

Okay, thanks! great!! Maybe this is a stupid question, but how do i get the mod (DayZ)?

I would recommend simply getting DayZCommander, located HERE.

You can update everything there. That being:

Your ARMA II Patch

Your DayZ version

All DayZ add-ons.

I would recommend simply getting DayZCommander, located HERE.

You can update everything there. That being:

Your ARMA II Patch

Your DayZ version

All DayZ add-ons.

Yeah agreed, makes things so easy. But, you should still learn how to install them manually as you can get FAR more mods than what's available on things like Play with Six, and DayZ commander is only for DayZ. I use ArmA 2 Launcher, its awesome, check it out. Check http://www.armaholic...=arma2_oa_files also...soooo many mods :D

Edited by Rooneye

God how i love this forum already! So helpfull :b love it! Thank you so much for your help! i guess, theres "on screen what to do" in the links you've given me?

Im not the brightest one when it comes to installing things :b

Again, thank you SO much ^^

God how i love this forum already! So helpfull :b love it! Thank you so much for your help! i guess, theres "on screen what to do" in the links you've given me?

Im not the brightest one when it comes to installing things :b

Again, thank you SO much ^^

I believe so. If not, shoot me a message. I'll uninstall it and reinstall it to make 'em for you. :]