Zombiegore

Help with HFB CP

**Hope this is the right section**

Hey I just bought a HFB DayZ private plus server and I have no, NO idea what im looking at in the control panel. Ive searched (maybe havent typed in the right tags to come up with the right searches) on how to use it, and what not. I was curious if there was anyone willing to give me the basics about it, how to start it / stop, change map, etc. Thanks :)

Hi there Zombiegore,

The use of our CP is mostly straightforward once you learn your way around it. On the main page of the CP, you will see links to either Stop, Start, or Restart your server. To install other maps on the server, you just go into the Mods section and click Install on which one you want (making sure that the server is "Stopped" before changing the map). However, this also requires a database change for the server to fully understand what it's doing, and since the user does all of the database-side changes, you must change it yourself. There is a knowledgebase article on our site that shows you how to do this, or if you have (or upgrade to) the Private Plus managed option, we can do all of this for you. Feel free to submit a ticket if you need more assistance.

Hi there Zombiegore,

The use of our CP is mostly straightforward once you learn your way around it. On the main page of the CP, you will see links to either Stop, Start, or Restart your server. To install other maps on the server, you just go into the Mods section and click Install on which one you want (making sure that the server is "Stopped" before changing the map). However, this also requires a database change for the server to fully understand what it's doing, and since the user does all of the database-side changes, you must change it yourself. There is a knowledgebase article on our site that shows you how to do this, or if you have (or upgrade to) the Private Plus managed option, we can do all of this for you. Feel free to submit a ticket if you need more assistance.

Thanks, i feel like a idiot now. I didnt realize i got a second email saying to go here for the CP. All i had access to was the Files to edit (dont know exact name). I did buy the Private plus managed option, i asked if a staff member could help me with changing the heli crash loot or give me an idea on how to do it and they stated they couldnt do it and i had to figure it out myself, is there anyway you could point in the right direction to find the files i need to edit. Thx