IHombreI

Stuck on "Loading"

About 6 hours ago i could play just fine but now i always get stuck on the Loading screen.

All the solutions i read so far didn't help.

What could i do?

Im having the same problem yesterday i could play fine and now it seems to load up like always and just gets stuck at the last loading screen

Hombrel, no fucking joke, I haven't been able to play since I logged out a few hours ago, must be a new wave of bullshit rocket refuses to make his bitches fix.

Edited by TBK434

Yeah, it's the public hive... I've connected to 5 different private ones in the past 20 minutes and they all connect perfectly. GOOD JOB ROCKET! LE'TS HOPE YOU DON'T FUCK UP STANDALONE!

Nevermind it seems to work now tried it on public hive and privat hive both worked

Edited by IHombreI

Shit, I'm still having this prolem.. :c

I'm going to cry man, im going to fucking cry

Bump, because, you know, the dev's won't give a shit about a few players.

this issue is well documented on the forums, try to find a solution in other threads (use search)

you can also try to restart your game or computer if you haven't done so yet

edit: this only happens to me when I change several servers in one session (or during a hive issue which is not the case here).. I just restart the game and it starts working again

Edited by moriak

this issue is well documented on the forums, try to find a solution in other threads (use search)

you can also try to restart your game or computer if you haven't done so yet

edit: this only happens to me when I change several servers in one session (or during a hive issue which is not the case here).. I just restart the game and it starts working again

Oh yes moriak... Mr Perfect.... a restart... OH YES A RESTART! Man stop talking bullshit... we know you are perfect, your system is perfect and you game is allways working well. You are a hero. You said it happens to you too... so why you dont tell us how you fixed it??? ...

... a restart... epic .... douchebag...

So guys I have the same problem since 10 hours i cant join offical Panthera server and i stuck in Loading. Offical Cheranus are working, Private Panthera working. I dont see ppl on the offical Panthera so everyone gots this problem!

Fix the hive pls...

Edited by DirtyCry

Please don't blame Rocket for a problem which is completely out of his hands. He is providing you with a free mod - if you don't like it, don't play it.

This error is on your part, no one else's. There is a fix. many, in fact. But with that attitude, you won't be getting any help here.

Next time, try to show a little respect.

Edited by Rammfisch

its an alpha phase mod, so u must expect some issues, and u blame the devs for offer u a free mod. try do better. i have no problems with mine 10sec loading in public and private hives. so its your problem solve it yourself.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Stop talking bullshit guys...

moriaks post was full of shit...

Hes telling us to restart the game..... this is a joke on everybody whos got the problem.

Hes telling us that there is fix... but he is not telling us how to fix it or where we get this information.

He dont wants to help us he is only boasting that he can fix all and his system is perfect.....

He is a douchbag....

And i said nothing about rocket or his work! And i never disrespect his work!

I only disrespect moriak because he dont respect me with his stupid post.

Epic bullshit... it is a hive issue^^... man you are full of shit..... fine that you can resart the game and it is working again.. that means you have experienced a totaly different problem... noob....

Edited by DirtyCry

Stop sucking his cook.... he gots no solution for my problem.

So whats your problem Rammfisch?

And why good luck fixing my game? You both gay fuckers cant help me... and i think the other ppl on this forum are normal and want help ppl and not narcissistic and unhelpful like moriac!

Are you trying to play on Vilayer servers? All vilayer servers are currently unavailable, and you will get stuck on loading.

"Quote from Vilayer: "Dear All

Our master web server for clients is currently undergoing maintenance due to a hacking attempt against the server. We will update this network status accordingly as we have further information

Kind Regards

']Vilayer Ltd"

Edited by xSean13
  • Like 1

Are you trying to play on Vilayer servers? All vilayer servers are currently unavailable, and you will get stuck on loading.

"Quote from Vilayer: "Dear All

Our master web server for clients is currently undergoing maintenance due to a hacking attempt against the server. We will update this network status accordingly as we have further information

Kind Regards

']Vilayer Ltd"

You have my beans good sir. Also, to everyone else "trying" to help, (I use trying cyniclly) fuck you, restarting the game does nothing. But indeed most of the servers I've tried connecting to have been Vilayer, every namalsk public hive host uses vilayer, what idiots.

Edited by TBK434

Got this in response to a ticket from them today:

We are aware of the current issues with your DayZ server.

There was a serious data corruption issue within the Hive and we are working on a solution to this problem now.

Please be aware that our main coder and CEO. (Lee) has been in the hospital and just underwent surgery.

This has caused a delay in resolving the issues we are currently experiencing.

We are looking at a 24 to 48 hour time frame to correct these issues and will offer all of our current customers an amount of goodwill free service as a way of trying to compensate you for this down time.

Please submit a support ticket to Billing "AFTER" your server is back in working order to claim this goodwill offer.

Please forgive this interruption in service and know that we are working to fix this ASAP!

If you have any other queries or issues don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best Regards,

John Smith (Support Technician)

Vilayer LTD |
  • Like 1

Some of the language and behavior in here is totally out of order... i expect this kind of attitude from spoiled teenagers....

Welcome to a problem a few players experience from time to time, not a major bug just a slight hiccup that is all, not an excuse to start Cursing away and accusing the devs and rocket of being lazy and not taking the players interests to heart, if that were the case this mod would have been long dead and buried.

The problem will be sorted it just might take a little time, in the mean time find another server to play on. Oh and as for TBK434 and DirtyCry, both shall be punished for their language and behavior, any more of it from anyone and expect the same, lets keep it clean and civilized

• Like 1