Sign in to follow this  
bahhh

Zombie health should vary

Currently we know how many shots we need for a kill.

If we make individual zombies have different health, there will be more element of surprise and fun. And also it's realistic that not all zombies take same amount of shots to die.

It's kinda hard to explain, but i just think that we shouldn't know how many shots we need to kill a zombie.

I hope u get the ideaof what i'm talking about :D

Sure, so long as they actually go down when we shoot them enough! Perhaps this could be implemented when we have ragdoll in A3.

Sure' date=' so long as they actually go down when we shoot them enough! Perhaps this could be implemented when we have ragdoll in A3.

[/quote']

Yeah, it should be under a reasonable level.

I don't know about A3 but can't we just make different characters with the same model? as long as we have the same number of zeds, lag wouldn't be much of a problem

I can't see that any Zed should survive a shot to the head regardless of how "healthy" it was, and likewise 2-3 chest shots from a pistol, 1 from a rifle, should do in most any zed as well.

I can't see that any Zed should survive a shot to the head regardless of how "healthy" it was' date=' and likewise 2-3 chest shots from a pistol, 1 from a rifle, should do in most any zed as well.

[/quote']

I think 1~2 different chest shot would work well. You're right that it shouldn't be extremely difficult like a boss zombie :)

Just a flavor of randomness is needed!

Thanks for your opinion :)

I don't want it to be like some zombie movies where u shoot 20 bullets and still see a walking zombie.

But 1 to 2 diversity would be fine.

I think this is a good idea!

Headshot should always be a one-shot-kill though.

For the record... Helmeted military zombies take 2 headshots from most weapons.

Really???

I really didn't knew that..

It's really stange i didn't notice this:P

For the record... Helmeted military zombies take 2 headshots from most weapons.

Interesting

What about face shots? Should only take one, the kevlar doesn't cover the face.

Interesting

What about face shots? Should only take one' date=' the kevlar doesn't cover the face.

[/quote']

Man, i'm pretty sure it was always one shot for the head. It was pretty much same as normal civi zeds

Good idea. But since every zombie kill I have is a headshot, I don't mind so much.