mediocreyeti@gmail.com

My first bandit montage.

Heavily armed on the coast killing fresh spawns and making a montage. You are not a bandit, you are a dickhead. Go back to COD and make your montages there

• Like 8

Watching your video has inspired me to make a video of my own.

Not because it's a good video.

• Like 1

Heavily armed on the coast killing fresh spawns and making a montage. You are not a bandit, you are a dickhead. Go back to COD and make your montages there

Slightly harsh maybe but he's right, I don't envy anything you showcased on your video.

Not many were on the coast. Plus its my first one. No need to get your panties in a bunch you carpet muncher.

Not many were on the coast. Plus its my first one. No need to get your panties in a bunch you carpet muncher.

It looks like a whole bunch were on the coast and using a sexual preference as an insult? Good stuff man, keep it up. Now come and join us big boys up north, we don't record for the ep1k n0 sc0pez and siq fragz but we will shoot your face in _b

Sees Elektro in thumbnail. Leaves thread.

• Like 1