Sign in to follow this  
sasrecon

My First Clean Double-Kill in DayZ

I've gotten multiple double/triple-kills before in a firefight etc. but none as clean as this.

Scenario: I was scoping my way up to Stary and was then going to advance to meet with some clanmates but came across an enemy, and then another; I was planning on waiting for my teammates to turn up in an SUV and gun them down with their power in numbers, but I came across an opportunity too good to miss and went for the shot(s).

If you're wondering about why the K.O.S (Killing on sight) this is on a clan vs clan server where we're pretty much free to shoot the other clan if we come across them, but help our own clan as much as possible, I don't just play as a bandit :)

DayZHorror community:

http://survivingtheh...r.net/home.html

Edited by R3con
  • Like 2

One or both had a bandit skin, didn't they? KILL 'EM ALL!

Good shooting.

• Like 2

I believe the reason why there wasn't much recoil is because you were prone so the bipod is set.

I believe the reason why there wasn't much recoil is because you were prone so the bipod is set.

I thought bipods only actually set when the ACE mod was in use?

Maybe that's just when standing and you set it on an object. I'm not sure.

It's m107 skillz breh :P

I thought bipods only actually set when the ACE mod was in use?

Maybe that's just when standing and you set it on an object. I'm not sure.

I think vanilla Arma 'sort-of' already takes the bipod into account e.g. if you go prone/lean your gun on an object it will have slightly less recoil, the feature isn't really too well-done and you don't have to actually have to manually set it but it does the job. I wonder if I would've gotten the double-kill if I was crouching :0 Edited by R3con

I also have this video which is slightly less exciting but shows some decent shots at Stary:

1st shot

2nd shot

3rd shot

Music: Won't You Stay (Chords Mix 2) - Indivision & Livewire feat. Tasha Baxter

I do make a pretty big mistake (not changint position after a shot), but I learn from it :)

Hopefully the end of this video teaches some of you something too, instead of having to learn it the hard way!

This time it's not at Stary but I kinda nail some guys on Panthera:

Shots are at

if you get bored, sorry I don't have any sort of commentary/voice for this, I accidentally disabled the thing to record stuff coming through my mic.

I started recording about 10 minutes in from spawning, completely new character on the private hive:

http://dayzhorror.com/home.html