Sign in to follow this  
zscope

Funny Video Compilation - Robot Chicken Style

This will be one of my last videos for DayZ before standalone unless I find some more footage on my hard drive.

I chose some of the funniest moments I've had in the game to make a Robot Chicken style edit.

Hope you enjoy this and have a laugh :)

Upvotes on reddit appreciated http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1376rx/funny_video_compilation_robot_chicken_style/

Edited by zsc0pe
  • Like 2

Nice vid, I want to put together something similar weird shit keeps happening to me (driving an atv off road did a double front flip and landed it perfectly and drove off, GOOD JOB ON THE VID!

• Like 1

I was promised robots and chickens! I got none. No beans until im eating chicken on a robot!

• Like 1

Lol, pretty good stuff.

Here's another good Robot Chicken style dayz video, if you haven't already seen it.

• Like 1

I was promised robots and chickens! I got none. No beans until im eating chicken on a robot!

You're certainly not serious? Keep your beans just watch the video it's quite funny.
  • Like 1

Lol, pretty good stuff.

Here's another good Robot Chicken style dayz video, if you haven't already seen it.

I got the idea from that video to do this actually it's one of my fav DayZ vids of all time.

You're certainly not serious? Keep your beans just watch the video it's quite funny.

You've just out-sarcasm'd me. Thats quite a rare thing, it doesnt happen often, have my beans (not the cheap ones either! Heinze! Like the 'posh' bean eaters eat!) good fellow! I take my hat off to you.

Edited by Rooneye

Although this is my last video I still want to get music videos done for my songs and I still have to get half my songs on my pc so I can upload them.

Also I have one more action figure update I shall be doing soon. Love my toys so dearly I will be sad if they change the skin for standalone.