Sign in to follow this  
cougarnation62@yahoo.com

Black Screen after loading in

Hey guys been playing the mod since the release and havnt had any problems to date but this morning I started up dayz and when I loaded in it was totally dark it seemed the server was pitch black I could still see my HUD and the Orbs that indicate zombies but nothing else. When I put on night vision I can see (but its very bright because the server is daytime) I am a admin on the server and I don't think that's the problem since no one else has the same problem. My arma and dayz are both up to date with the patches that are running on the server my hardware is more then capable of maxing this game out. edit I have tried playing normal Operation arrowhead and Arma 2 and the problem doesn't happen only seems to be when I play dayz.

Processor:

AMD Phenom™ II X6 1100T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.3GHz

Memory:

16384MB RAM DDR3 G Skill Ripjaw

Hard Drive:

499 GB + 60 GB Solid state drive

Video Card:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 x2

Monitor:

26 inch Proview

Sound Card:

Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Operating System:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)

Motherboard:

ASUS M4N68T-M V2 AM3

Any help would be much appreciated I just want to play thanks.

Edited by ldrhavoc

Dont forget about OS-system settings for brightness/contrast and you monitors. By chance, others use your system, kids to mess with settings/buttons? Have you tried changing graphics-setting while ingame like texture (where it'll reload the game-graphics). Perhaps resetting graphics to default and go from there.