Sign in to follow this  
madmaxusmc

1/9 WDU Server Private Hive Server ****Whitelist Application Thread*****

15gsas3.jpg

To apply for whitelisting on the 1/9 WDU Server, Respond to this thread with the Following:

• In-Game Name
  • Guid
  • Location (Example Dallas Texas)
  • Your play style Bandit/Friendly/Mix (We want an even mix of player types on the server)

****To find your GUID: Type, #beclient guid in to the chat box on any Battle Eye enabled server, it will then display this message: BattleEye Client: My GUID: a1234b5678c9123d45678e9

Once your application is accepted, I will "give you my beans" as confirmation.

Server Features:

Located in Dallas Texas

24 Hour Daylight

50 Vehicles (with scripts that clean up out of bounds and destroyed vehicles on restart)

No crazy added weapons or vehicles. It's the Day Z experience the way it was intended to be played.

Advanced Hack Detection Software

Active Admins who care about providing a fun, fair experience for all players

Established player base backed by a large, active clan

Private Hive

The Server Rules are simple. Play fair and Have fun. Any Hacking, Cheating, Duping etc. will result in a permanent ban.

The 1/9 WDU server is the home base of the 1st Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment "The Walking Dead" USMC Military Realism Clan. We are a 20+ member unit who is friendly to survivors and hostile to bandits (though we welcome a good challenge).

On the server we regularly run "Operation Cherno Greenzone" exercises. During these events, The 1/9 WDU Clan enforces a bandit free zone in Cherno through force of arms and military tactics. WE DO NOT USE SCRIPTS OR ADMIN POWERS TO ACCOMPLISH THIS. These exercises provide a unique and fun experience for survivors and for bandits who try to crack our defenses.

We would especially like to invite survivor and bandit groups (large and small) who are looking for a reliable server to establish a home base on.

Edited by MadMaxUSMC
  • Like 2

IGN: Sgt Slamtastik

GUID: 3ab0b565fff2f70fb935f4cca811ed21

PLAYSTYLE: Mixed playstyle

• Like 2

Mind that our current server regulars will be notified of this in game and setup from there, but just in case we miss anyone, please RSVP.

I have a lot of fun playing on your server. The green zone thingy you guys do in Cherno is a blast. Do you mind if I pm you my info? I'm paranoid like that when i have my tin hat on.

I have a lot of fun playing on your server. The green zone thingy you guys do in Cherno is a blast. Do you mind if I pm you my info? I'm paranoid like that when i have my tin hat on.

LOL, actually, if You've been playing on our server just post the name you've been playing under and I can pull your guid from that. PM me if you have an issue getting in.

O ok. I play under Clint. You guys have done a great job of scaring the crap out of me twice. Thankfully I didn't have a rifle.