Looking for mature, friendly DayZ players

I started playing DayZ roughly a month ago, got really into it, however none of my friends in real life had been able to get arma 2 combined ops to play with me. This led me to teaming up with others through the game on skype etc. Unfortunately I've only encountered racist douche bags who can't refrain from saying the n word every minute and swear and cuss at me for making a wrong decision as if it were real life. So here I am, on the forums, hoping that there are some decent human beings who are willing to play with me.

I would say I've learned a lot in the short time I've played this mod so if you aren't experienced I wouldn't mind teaching you what I know. If you are someone who is fun loving yet plays competitively then I think we'd get along just fine.

Timezone: PST (near Seattle, WA / Vancouver CA)

Skype / Teamspeak: Yes

Active: Yes, though I work part-time and am moving onto full-time

Just post in this thread something about yourself along with your timezone etc or PM me and I'll get back to you with my skype or teamspeak. Thanks and have a nice day.

Hi you seemed a well mannered person.. i play from Australia i am able to play on some us servers but not all.. i generally play as a medic i like to think i make chenarus a better place by helping people as im not really good on pvp aspect of the game but survival wise im good.. and if ur up to some badit/sniper hunting thats cool to.. so if i fit the bill add me steam is preffered as i rarely open my skype

Steam: wet_willy

Skype wet_willy_ohyeah

Hi Doc. I'm sorry to hear about the sorts of people you've encountered but we're not all like that.

I find the "n word" as offensive as the inappropriate use of the misuse of the word rape, too. I even heard Frankie use it recently, which was a disappointing surprise. It's like the word "gay", kids didn't understand the impact of misusing these words and become de-sensitised to them.

You'll find there are lots of older, and more mature players who don't use those sorts of words and bad language. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi Doc. I'm sorry to hear about the sorts of people you've encountered but we're not all like that.

I find the "n word" as offensive as the inappropriate use of the misuse of the word rape, too. I even heard Frankie use it recently, which was a disappointing surprise. It's like the word "gay", kids didn't understand the impact of misusing these words and become de-sensitised to them.

You'll find there are lots of older, and more mature players who don't use those sorts of words and bad language. :thumbsup:

Hi Sula u dont know me but ive red some of ur post and i approve.. sorry if that sounded a like a stalker...lol cheers! :)

Thanks for the reply. Although "gay" can be used without referring to ones sexuality, in fact half the time it's used it's not being directed at a "gay" person. Also you can't really compare "gay" to the n word which has historical significance. I don't really care if someone swears or says gay once in awhile, but if they're being racist and swearing is their second language then it gets irritating fast.

Also thanks to everyone who has posted so far. I'm typing this late so I can't get back to you right away because I'm going to bed and I'm quite busy tommorow. I will get to you guys asap.