Kolnan

MST Player looking for friends and/or a group!

Hey everyone I'm Kolnan, I live in Denver, Colorado and I'm looking for players/groups that play during my most active times: M-F 4:00pm - 10:00pm MST and just about 24/7 every other weekend, average about 20+ hours a week. I'm 23 years old, I work in IT for a living, I play either PVE or PVP, and I've been playing DayZ about 2 months now. I can do live streams and I try to record what I can when playing with people. I have a mic and I can download any necessary software used for communication. I tend to be a little more serious and take my time when playing, I don't like dying so..... =) If you guys want any more info just ask!

Edited by Kolnan

Text removed.

A fucking pharmacy drug spammer? are you fucking kidding me? im 23 years old dude I have no problems getting my dick hard.....

Edited by mZLY

Thanks for reporting, but please don't quote spam posts, lol.

Thanks for reporting, but please don't quote spam posts, lol.

Sorry about that, and thanks for fixing that! =)

sounds interesting your more than welcome trying with me and my friends were nothing too serious like structure wise but we are serious in the game...

Im looking for some serious players to come join our group, We are largely bandits, Do the odd helping people. I mean permanently if you want to not just for one night or 2 hours.

Abit about us, We can be alittle hostile to each other when there talking crap while we think we heard a shot or something. we are not campers at NW or sniper hill. Thats bout it really i think. really looking for people who are hooked to it as us.

We use TS3 and plan on getting a server at a later date. when standalone is out. Come see whether u like us the problem is we norrmally are more active from 21:00 uk time - on ward.

Currently playing LOTS! of Namalsk.

sounds interesting your more than welcome trying with me and my friends were nothing too serious like structure wise but we are serious in the game...

Im looking for some serious players to come join our group, We are largely bandits, Do the odd helping people. I mean permanently if you want to not just for one night or 2 hours.

Abit about us, We can be alittle hostile to each other when there talking crap while we think we heard a shot or something. we are not campers at NW or sniper hill. Thats bout it really i think. really looking for people who are hooked to it as us.

We use TS3 and plan on getting a server at a later date. when standalone is out. Come see whether u like us the problem is we norrmally are more active from 21:00 uk time - on ward.

Currently playing LOTS! of Namalsk.

Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for more USA players, I might still look into you guys tho as you play rather late your time (pretty early still my time) got any contact info? skype? or just pm me the ts info?