NguyenSanity

Thanks to the Devs

Thanks to the Dev Team and everyone working on this mod. You guys are really putting an effort into making this mod playable and enjoyable. Thanks for getting rid of the hackers who are ruining the gaming experience and for asking for what we want in the game and taking suggestions and running polls, it really helps to make this game what the players want and makes the players feel apart of the development, too. Keep it up and don't let the hackers discourage you. Everytime a bug is reported, it means that person is having problems but still wants to play and people out there are also having this problem.

And when this mod goes vanilla in Arma 3, I can't wait to see how it will look and everything that could have been made specifically for this mod. Keep it up and keep improving!

Not usually one to brown nose but I will make an exception here :p

Well done to the dev team, top notch. Dont take any shite guys.

I agree. One of the most challenging and enjoyable games I've played.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks to the Dev Team and everyone working on this mod. You guys are really putting an effort into making this mod playable and enjoyable. Thanks for getting rid of the hackers who are ruining the gaming experience and for asking for what we want in the game and taking suggestions and running polls' date=' it really helps to make this game what the players want and makes the players feel apart of the development, too. Keep it up and don't let the hackers discourage you. Everytime a bug is reported, it means that person is having problems but still wants to play and people out there are also having this problem.

And when this mod goes vanilla in Arma 3, I can't wait to see how it will look and everything that could have been made specifically for this mod. Keep it up and keep improving!

[/quote']

Couldn't agree more.