bobsickle123

Starting new clan

Hey guys were looking for about 7 guys to play on a server with maxed stuff we are starting from scratch and need people of any type. medics snipers assult guys anything just drop a comment.or pm me

Hi idk if u remember me but i asked to join your other clan but u left it due to hackers and i am wondering if i may join. some stuff about me is that i am a sniper.I Will look forward to your return.

Edited by Humanitys Last

Hey guys were looking for about 7 guys to play on a server with maxed stuff we are starting from scratch and need people of any type. medics snipers assult guys anything just drop a comment.or pm me

Hello, am intressted to join your "clan" I have played dayz for about 2 months, am prop best with the sniper casue I have sniped in all fps games so far. am 19 years old and am from sweden

I'd be interested, I'm good with a sniper but I'm best in a chopper if we get that far :)

Steam: XelaSL

• Like 1

Hey im ok at dayz and i was looking for a few players to play with. im interested in joing up with u guys so i hope to see all of u later

Hi i've been playing dayz For about 2 weeks now. Ill do anything you need really. Helping out new spawners, gathering loot etc..