Hey guys, i've just joined very recently. Just a few questions I have that need answering.

1. How much is Arma 2 CO

2. Do I need Arma 2 CO or just Arma 2? [Pardon me if they are the same mostly.]

3. Also, do I need Operation Arrowhead or anything? And anything else other than that?

Last question.

4. Where can I buy the game? Could I possibly buy it on steam?

1. ARMA 2: CO is $30 USD on Steam, $32 USD on BI online store.

2. Strictly speaking, you need Combined Ops (that's ARMA II + Operation Arrowhead). Not strictly speaking, you can buy Operation Arrowhead by itself for $20 and download the demo of ARMA II (ARMA II Free), combine them and save yourself $10.

3. See above. You'll need the Day Z files of course.

4. Steam, Bohemia Interactive store, Amazon... they've got a list on the arma website.

Have you heard about a little search engine called "google"? Or did you know steam has an online site? Or have you been living under a rock for the past 120398091 years? Or are you a 90 year old who doesn't really know how to do those things but asked your grandson to post this retarded post on the dayz forums?

Stop spamming the forums with useless posts, think a little before you create a new thread please.

Best regards.

Hey guys' date=' i've just joined very recently. Just a few questions I have that need answering.

1. How much is Arma 2 CO

2. Do I need Arma 2 CO or just Arma 2? [Pardon me if they are the same mostly.']

3. Also, do I need Operation Arrowhead or anything? And anything else other than that?

Last question.

4. Where can I buy the game? Could I possibly buy it on steam?

Hello here are the answers to your questions (well what I believe to be anyways)

1. You can buy it from Steam for £25 or $30

2.You need ArmA 2 and ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead.

3. You don't NEED anything else.

4. You can buy it from Steam, Amazon and some other retailers.

Thanks for the replys guys. I absolutely appreciate them.

EDIT: Alright one more thing, if I buy ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead and get the ArmA 2 demo. Will the game be any different or what?