Sign in to follow this  
MegaKnobz

Elektro Border Patrol

Hello, I am MegaKnobz and I am the leader of the Elektro Border Patrol or [E.B.P]

We are an Anti-Bandit clan, we perfer not to kill Survivors if possible, we help out fresh spawns with Med supplies.

If you are interested in joining us just search of FaceBook

Elektro Border Patrol and ask Either MegaKnobz or God if you will be able to join.

We currently need.

Sniper overwatch (2 positions)

Driver (2 positions)

Pilot (1 Position)

General Infantry (2 Positions)

Medic (1 Position)

Carry Mule (2 Positions)

Carry Mule will be provided with Coyote Backpacks, Snipers will be provided with NVGs, Snipers and Ghillies, General Infantry will be provided with M4A1 SD or M4A3. Medics will receive Alice Packs with Medic Supplies - Bandages, Morphine, Painkillers etc...

Also add me on Steam

xtracr1sp3

-MegaKnobz

(All items depend on Supply)

Also you have to be an Aussie, or be able to join Australian Servers

Edited by MegaKnobz

Alright, this seems interesting. I'm BananaHalla on steam, and I like to think of myself as an alright pilot, if you'll have (and trust!) me.

• Like 1

Hey man can i join i would like to be sniper overwatch

Ok so you live in Townsville? I probably should have mentioned its an Aussie Clan. What is your experience with snipers etc?

What time can you come on usually? Also do you have TeamSpeak?

Alright, this seems interesting. I'm BananaHalla on steam, and I like to think of myself as an alright pilot, if you'll have (and trust!) me.

Alright what is your experience in DayZ or even as a pilot.

Also are you from Australia/NZ

• Like 1

I would like to join as a driver/support infantry i can play all night Uk time. I got some expierince about the game.

I currently stay in Scotland but Iam Polish

im 17 with a mic i don't have a teamspak i never used it if i can join pls add me on steam Goti112 :)

hey i am really interested in joining. I enjoy being a pack mule don't really like killing others. i play often and am not a bambi. I have a gaming headset im 18 and am able to do anything. I have skype and ts and i am australian and friendly. i would love to see a reply soon. thanks

Alright what is your experience in DayZ or even as a pilot.

Also are you from Australia/NZ

I've been playing DayZ since April/May, and (I used to run with a group of 5) I was always picked as the pilot whenever we repaired a helicopter. I won't fail.

However, I live in the western US, not Australia/NZ.