Sign in to follow this  
adamburnside

LU40 Private Server looking for clans for clan wars / events!

Hey guys,

Are you and your clan bored and want to take part in multiple clan wars (3-4 clans) or even a random cool event?

Or are you just bored of all the hacking on public servers that it has got to the point you can no longer enjoy stashing vehicles and hiding tents and just want to play on a server that has multiple clans fighting it out over things?

The Map we play on. Every now and then for a change of scenery we tend to switch map, at current we are playing on Namalsk and are Enjoying the hostile environment and the constant predator noises. When we change map we will notify every one and we will vote on the next map but after a massive final battle ofc!

Then this is for you and your clan am looking for clans of all shapes and sizes to join my Private / Passworded server, All I require is that your clan has balls and doesnt mind dieing in legit fights, also I am very strict on hacks, scripts and will not hesitate to get rid for spawning, teleporting, using map markers or any type of scripts! I just want every one to have a good time and be able to introduce that adrenalin rush back to the game that the game has lost due to constant hacking!

Also we want maturity to play a factor, we still mess about and have banter but i need you to be able to have a laugh not rage about being killed and just to try be mature about it.

At the moment (13th November) we have 4 clans on our server and when active we have over 16-18 players. Alot of us are from UK and Netherlands, We do have a Americans but Time zones may play a factor in this.

Important infomation about server:

Server Name: DayZNamalsk - (0.60/98866) - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) LU40 | Clan Wars | No Hackers | Private | Want to join? Join TS3: 94.242.227.2:9995 or email lu40dayz@gmail.com | Vilayer.com

Server IP: 94.242.227.202.2362

Daily Restarts: 12pm 6pm 9pm 12am

Timezone: UTC -2

Crosshairs: ON

3rd Person: ON

40 Slots

Active Admin

No Admin Abuse

TS3 Server: 94.242.227.2:9995

European Ping

No Visable Player Names

Still not convinced?

We have a few video's of random events that we do like for example last weekend we [bP] Challenged the Motley Crew to capture the Old Hospital on Namalsk

Then It was capture the yellow URAL

and yet many more to come!

If your still interested feel free to contact me:

Email: lu40dayz@gmail.com

Teamspeak 3: 94.242.227.2:9995

Pm me on the Forums

Leave a comment below

All I need to know when you contact me is how many of you there are, where you are from.

And on that note I hope to see you in game fighting along side or against me!

Edited by adamburnside