Sign in to follow this  
Marschall

Experienced EU-Player looking for someone to team up with.

Hello whoever is reading and looking for someone to team up with or looking for people to join their clan etc.

Well I'm Marschall and I am just looking for someone to play with because running around on my own get boring after a while. I do have some friends I play with from time to time, but its not as often as I would like. So that's why I am looking for someone to maybe add me on skype or send me some kind of invite to their clan/unit or whatever you want to call it.

Thanks for reading.

Hey Marschall Im thinking about putting together a small 5-10 man team of just players like a group of friends nothing to serious ill hit you up on skype

hey Marschall,

Im looking for some serious players to come join our group, We are largely bandits, Do the odd helping people. I mean permanently if you want to not just for one night or 2 hours.

Abit about us, We can be alittle hostile to each other when there talking crap while we think we heard a shot or something. we are not campers at NW or sniper hill. Thats bout it really i think. really looking for people who are hooked to it as us.

We use TS3 and plan on getting a server at a later date. when standalone is out. Come see whether u like us the problem is we norrmally are more active from 21:00 uk time - on ward.

Currently playing LOTS! of Namalsk.

Edited by Boldicus

Yeah sure hit me up with your TS3 info and I will join your channel and have a word and see what's up.