Sign in to follow this  
Allie (DayZ)

GB 500 The Daniel Kill

Hi all,

This message is for Daniel i killed yesterday night (Mon 12 Nov 2012).

At the moment we met in the field i was actually rolling a spliff with a small screwdriver in my keyboard, i was not paying attention to my screen.

Suddenly you are there running around me, i completely flipped out and started to panic, i emptied a clip all around you and then i lost sight of you, you were behind me with that shottie.

You still didn't shoot iand still i killed you :(

I really felt bad when i killed you, you had way more chances of killing me and you didn't.

I want to make it up with you, when you see me on server give me a shout and i'll make sure you have your gear back.

Sorry again mate, i'm not a bandit.

You was rolling a spliff with a small screwdriver in ur keyboard?

You should be shot in the face for being a spliff rolling noob.

At the moment we met in the field i was actually rolling a spliff with a small screwdriver in my keyboard, i was not paying attention to my screen.

At this point I lost my shit.

That was the most hilarious thing I have read all night.

I'm just running around for you guys to shoot me, thats the main reason i felt bad for the guy, normally i'm the one that is shot.

And about the screwdriver, when you die as much as i do, you really are searching for ways of traveling across the island without having to sit behind your screen for 35 minutes. And like i said i die a lot so i run alot :)

And you were right, i should have been shot in the face for my actions, but instead i killed him, my fcking first murder :) i really felt bad.

Of course you die a lot if you walk around with a screwdriver in your keyboard.

You were using the screwdriver to prepare the roach? I dont understand the screwdriver bit :s

I smoke constatly playing dayz, sometimes its a good thing, sometimes not XD

Of course you die a lot if you walk around with a screwdriver in your keyboard.

This kid is clueless...

Hi all,

This message is for Daniel i killed yesterday night (Mon 12 Nov 2012).

Suddenly you are there running around me, i completely flipped out and started to panic, i emptied a clip all around you and then i lost sight of you, you were behind me with that shottie.

You still didn't shoot iand still i killed you :(

I really felt bad when i killed you, you had way more chances of killing me and you didn't.

I want to make it up with you, when you see me on server give me a shout and i'll make sure you have your gear back.

Sorry again mate, i'm not a bandit.

Whats funny is i do the exact same thing with a bottle opener and my pipe.

Always loading or smoking with auto walk on, i just bought a Razor Blackwidow keyboard though so i think i can set a key to toggle auto run