Sign in to follow this  
bobsickle123

WHY SO MEAN

ok so im playing on au/nz her derp and i killed a guy because he raised his wepon to me and i shot for prtection and a guy shot me cause i got bandit skin but i lived. and then i droped all my stuff and asked a guy to heal me but he just shot me. i think this needs to stop tell me what you think!!

you can never trust anyone, you say you dropped all your stuff but what if you really just put your pistol in your bag and while he heals you you pop a bullet in his head?

he might consider it not worth the risk, bandits are hard to trust.

ok so im playing on au/nz her derp and i killed a guy because he raised his wepon to me and i shot for prtection and a guy shot me cause i got bandit skin but i lived. and then i droped all my stuff and asked a guy to heal me but he just shot me. i think this needs to stop tell me what you think!!

haha welcome to dayz. never drop your arms. dont trust anyone you meet online. they are walking loot piles. mmmmmm beans

• Like 2

If I saw a bandit unarmed and asking for help, I probably would have taken the shot. IOr at least have left you to die, I'm not a fan of bandits >:C

Bandit mask is a shoot on site for most people now. When I have one I'll do my best to get rid of it.

As said, none trusts a jihad face.I barely trust any normal people, they usually scare the life out of me (although sometimes the feeling is mutual), let alone someone with a bandit skin.

This game is not about surviving zombies. More people worrying about murdering everyone in site including fresh spawns.

Boring.

I'm not one for fixing grammar but.... yours is seriously bad.

You have a banditos skin on, what do you expect?

• Like 1