My bro and I are looking for a few new members for our group. We have a mumble server that we use for communication and any new members are welcome to use it and join in on our adventures. We play regularly on the weekends and evenings. We have no rules. All we expect members to do is be smart and do what's best for the group. We aren't bandits by nature, we don't kill people for sport and we try to give most players a wide berth but it is a survival game so if you have a problem with being in a group of people who tend to shoot first ask questions later you're best looking elsewhere. If you're mature, work well with a team, have skills that may be of value and are looking for comrades that live on the west coast, though this isn't required for applicants, then post here.

Me and my bro just started playing and dont wanna be bandits either. were west coast to. let us know what servers you play maybe we can meet up and see if we like each others game play style.

I'm on the west coast and would love to join up. My steam username is topbloke72 and my dayz in game name is Sparky.

Hope we can meet up soon.

I'm on the west coast and would love to join up. My steam username is topbloke72 and my dayz in game name is Sparky.

Hope we can meet up soon.

Dude, i need your steam url profile. For some reason, i can't find anyone's usernames. lol

Yo! Still looking for more people to join the group.

So hopefully, you can get your friends (from west coast of course) to join the group as well.

I'll keep adding people here to the group.

Yo! Still looking for more people to join the group.

So hopefully' date=' you can get your friends (from west coast of course) to join the group as well.

I'll keep adding people here to the group.

[/quote']

Add me on steam fatal1h

Hey fatah1, i couldn't find you on the steam.

If you could, please send your profile url.