Sign in to follow this  
Devin (DayZ)

Not Your Average Bandit.

My Buddy TA_Saxer is not your average bandit, instead of instantly killing everyone he comes into contact with right of the bat, he takes a different approach. He gains the trust of the survivors, sometimes finding there camp sites and vehicles, and then makes his move. Gain thier Trust, and stab em in the back and take their gear and transport, and ride off into the sunset.

Unfortunately one of the Survivivors killed in this video ( The Driver Shot in the head while driving ) Was a server admin, and banned/kicked my Buddy. Regardless the situation itself was funny. ( The Backround voices are of TA_Saxer and a friend, NOT over Side Chat. )

• Like 2

i server hop so eat a dick idc what kind of server it is ill put ur dick in the dirt fag. i fucked ur mother

[user warned/suspended]

Edited by smasht_AU

Do administrators think that crossing out text makes us not able to see/read it anymore?. Interesting. Also curious as to why there is no foul language allowed on a board in which supports an M Rated game, meaning all those playing should be over 18, and therefore legally permitted to be exposed to swearing. I mean " Side Chat " Is souly composed of homosexual taunts and shit talk...I guess the forums are special.

• Like 1

Swearing is allowed, abusing other members is not.

• Like 1

Swearing is allowed, abusing other members is not.

THIS.

We don't need to flame each other as long as we have our civilized minds in reasoning with each other.