unkillable94

Opinions on letting people go

A phrase I advocate is "I'm a bandit, not an asshole." What are opinions on kidnapping people, but instead of leaving them, bambi or veteran, taking them to Cherno or Elektro and giving them a weapon, ammo and a bit of food? I hate people who kidnap people and leave them defenseless in the middle of nowhere, especially if that person is a bambi and was unarmed when kidnapped. Am I alone in this?

Edited by Mazon

they will probs shoot you and steal your gear.

• Like 1

although to contradict my previous comment, I have been playing occasionally on a public server in Thailand, I was at the NWAF alone and had a broken leg due to one of those damn military zeds. I asked on side chat if anyone could help me and to my surprise a team of 3 came from electro just to help me. This somewhat restored some faith in humans.

What do you mean? At what point would they shoot you?

As soon as you turned your back..

• Like 1

As soon as you turned your back..

I assume you mean when you leave them? That is why you put the stuff on the ground and back away as well as having others cover you. You tell them not to move until you're out of sight. If they do, you kill them on the spot.

Sounds fun to me!

I actually wouldn't mind being left somewhere even without a gun. Just drop me off with something to drink and I'll figure out the rest. A new adventure begins!

Dropping me off somewhere I would die of starvation / dehydration before I found anything would be really lame. Other than that I'm cool with it.

Sounds like a fun game..I prefer stalking though..i like to follow people around or just hangout in a high traffick area out of the way n watch people play...

Hunting people with gear is my type of style. Killing unarmed people is something I normally don't do unless it's a good reason. People at elektro lying on sniper hill killing people do NOT count as bandits, Just utter dickheads.

Sounds like a fun game..I prefer stalking though..i like to follow people around or just hangout in a high traffick area out of the way n watch people play...

Haha you sound like me. :D

P.S I'm behind you right now!

But yeah, if someone "kidnapped" me, "dominated" me and made him/herself seem superior and therefore made you feel inferior for no reason, I'd probs try to kill them too :D

• Like 1

Ive never successfully pulled off a kidnapping in this game yet, but i definitely plan on it.

Sorry, but what is a bambi?

First definition on Urban Dictionary:

A bambi is a FRANKIEonPC channel meme referring to "new players" in games, who don't have a clue what's going on! Their name comes from Disney's Bambi, as they look like Bambi deer when he first stepped on ice! Bambies are NOT "noobs" - noobs are good players who abuse broken / overpowered game mechanics

-That guy cant play for shit!

-He must be a bambi...

Although tbh, people use it to mean players who dont have the best gear now. Like if people see someone with a Czech backpack and an Enfield, hes a bambi.

Edited by Rooneye

I like to rob people. Honostly I have never really been killed i don't think i have ever been killed while doing a robbery. If you can get behind them without catching there guard you already have a huge upperhand so they will either listen and agree or log out. Every now and then you will get someone who will fire a shot at you or have there friend try and kill you but most will not.

I like to rob people. Honostly I have never really been killed i don't think i have ever been killed while doing a robbery. If you can get behind them without catching there guard you already have a huge upperhand so they will either listen and agree or log out. Every now and then you will get someone who will fire a shot at you or have there friend try and kill you but most will not.

I find it extremely easy to get away from robberies. If you're smart you travel in groups, and whenever I'm forced to go into town I always have at least 1, sometimes multiple buddies up on a hill watching me. The most recent there was a guy behind me and a guy in front of me. Normally if I had shot the guy in front of me the one behind would have had no problems killing me and bandaging his buddy, and he knew it so he just stood in front of me taunting me trying to get me to shoot him. We coordinated so that as soon as I heard my friend take his shot I opened up on the guy in front of me.

Id like to say that robbing people is something i enjoy to do in chernarus, and its something that i can usually pull off pretty well.

Then i have situations like last night where i was robbing someone on the NWAF. I tell him to drop his weapon or die, and after a quick little whiny discussion he drops it. he then mocks me and says "You're no bandit, real bandits kill on site. You're just a pussy."

Of course i responded to this with a bullet to his head for being ungrateful. I was going to let him live, yet he would rather die. at the NWAF at that! I hope he had fun spawning on the beach.

Robberies make the game more interesting, even when they go wrong. All that did was piss me off and send me on a killing rampage driving up and down the coast in my SUV running over survivors and anything else in my way. - That is being an asshole, not a bandit i know. Fun nonetheless.

• Like 1