Sign in to follow this  
sitrec@live.se

Team-Arcus.com [Lingor][Bliss][Gotcha][BattleEye] (Old EU20 admins)

Team-Arcus.com (1.1.1/98866) [Veteran][GMT -2] Private Hive | DayZ.st

We ([ARCUS]) got tired of all the admin abuse on many of the private hive servers so the old admins of EU20 back in the days got together and hosted a new lingor server. The reason we stopped hosting EU20 was because there were no way to protect our players from hackers. This is not the case anymore and we're aiming to make this server as secure as we possibly can. Therefore we will implement a whitelist system in the near future, you will be able to apply in the forums, but for now, anyone can join that isn't banned. Feel free to play with us and join our forum.

Regarding the server though, it runs the latest version of Lingor Island with "Veteran" settings.

It runs DayZ Bliss so all the features of Bliss is there. It's hosted in Amsterdam so anyone in Europe should get good ping. Our admin team is very serious and would never abuse our powers and will provide support to our players as much as we can, don't be afraid to ask if you've got questions. We always warn in advance before restarts so people can get to safe spots. We're also looking to implement more features in the future, like base building and such.

We are always happy to get suggestions from the public, so please feel free to tell us what you think and we will try to get it in there if we can.

Our simple forum is just up so feel free to join and we'll add more info shortly.

www.Team-Arcus.com

Hope to see you around!

-[Arcus] Sitrec

Edited by rB0rlax
  • Like 1

This is the sort of server and administration that everyone should have.

Serious yet fair administrators that are willing to help and take suggestions from other players.

If I had access to DayZ I'd love to join you guys but unfortunately I only have my laptop for a few weeks and won't be able to play until I get my tower back.

Best of luck to you all.

This is the sort of server and administration that everyone should have.

Serious yet fair administrators that are willing to help and take suggestions from other players.

If I had access to DayZ I'd love to join you guys but unfortunately I only have my laptop for a few weeks and won't be able to play until I get my tower back.

Best of luck to you all.

Glad to hear! You must be one of the old EU20 guys from back in the days?