TGH

[VIDEO] How to steal a vehicle

We decided to capture some footage for a second Hatchet Montage video and came across two guys and a white pickup, instead of just stealing it we came up with a good/funny tactic to take them down with. The guy also said "come any closer and you're dead, hatchet man" so I think he got what he deserved in the end.

This is only for extreme professionals so is not recommended to attempt at home.

• Like 5

00:57 in the video the player instead of pushing his voicecom button presses the direct communication button. "Tactical Axe Ambush" he says and I think its close enough proximity of the 2 other players to hear that so they knew players where in that direction, hence they were looking for you already. Must say they are pretty dumb, nice steal

Edited by Tatum

00:57 in the video the player instead of pushing his voicecom button presses the direct communication button. "Tactical Axe Ambush" he says and I think its close enough proximity of the 2 other players to hear that so they knew players where in that direction, hence they were looking for you already. Must say they are pretty dumd, nice steal

At 00:57 I (Aydee) say "Tactical ambush" It's on T.J's Cam when I say that. :P We're gonna start putting name tags on the video so you know whos talking :P Appreciate the comment buddy and all of the comments above thanks ;)

Nice job you guys sound like a good duo to play with... hopefully I'll find a good enough group to do fun shit like this soon =D

Nice job you guys sound like a good duo to play with... hopefully I'll find a good enough group to do fun shit like this soon =D

Same :P