3dartist

3DArtist, able to help on development of DAYZ

Finally have finished this aircraft :) Had very tight deadline, have modeled from ground up, uv mapped and textured in 1 week & 1 day. I have even setted a new record for my self :), i`ve done none stop texturing for 22 hours from start to end. In the end i`m very glad with a result, finally i have learned how to paint nicely detailed weathered metal surfaces, if i only had more time i would also add more detailed scratches here and there, but for so far it`s good enough :) Last week was too exhausting, gonna get some sleep now :)

brokenproject0000.png

brokenproject0001.png

brokenproject0002.png

brokenproject0003.png

brokenproject0004.png

brokenproject0005.png

brokenproject0006.png

brokenproject0007.png

brokenproject0008.png

brokenproject0009.png

Edited by 3DArtist
  • Like 1

Thanks alot guys, I hope for it :)

BTW, here is something new :) Military version of a Hatchet with more damage, lol :) Fully modeled /unwraped uv`s/ textured this morning:

hatchetblood.png

hatchetclean.png

Wow that's some nice work! I hope you get a job in some way for DayZ :)

Oleg is a extremely legit guy! :)

He also has a certain knowledge and experience with the Real Virtuality engine being a member of the highly respected Red Hammer modding studio.

Edited by PurePassion

Oleg is a extremely legit guy! :)

He also has a certain knowledge and experience with the Real Virtuality engine being a member of the highly respected Red Hammer modding studio.

I want to correct you here :) Yes i`m a member of Red Hammer studio`s and i have a good knowledge of Maya, Mari, UvLayout and other packages that i use daily, but not Real Virualiy engine, i do know how game engines work, because i did alot of mods and models for game my self back in time, for games such as Battlefield 2, FarCry, GTA Vice City and from what i`ve seen game sandbox engines/editors work pretty much the same way except for the interface which is always different. See my function in Red Hammer studios`s as content provider :) Ofcourse i also do have a real life job and my function is to make content for guys i work with and make some commercials with it for TV :) That`s just how it is :) Edited by 3DArtist