Sign in to follow this  
de4dcert

[Video] Personal Revenge

Patience prevails...just had an identical experience! Good revenge and always good to have those random team ups when you're thrown together with another person pitted against others.

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 2

that music made it all the more better. have some beanz

*Hands Tissue*

Thanks for the beans!

Have some beans. I love revenge.

If someone kills you and then you kill them in revenge, although you've both only killed each other once, YOU are the winner, FACT :D

• Like 2

another reason why Dayz is so great. Something as simple as trusting another player and helping him out, and in return for his premature death getting the kill revenge is just so great.

These videos are only going to be sweeter being done in the standalone. I personally cannot wait!

• Like 1

Yea I think the only way it works atm is on private hives that are policed. You can attempt to form trust there. Standalone cant get out fast enough :D

• Like 1

Brilliant video.

I don't normally give out many beans but you definitely deserve some.

Revenge is a good motivator!

• Like 1

god damn 3rd person view...one of u guys would have been dead if it wasnt for ur magical ability to see through walls!

• Like 1

god damn 3rd person view...one of u guys would have been dead if it wasnt for ur magical ability to see through walls!

Kinda agree with this, but like me I bet you use 3rd person too if the server allows it. Im not a fan of 3rd person, but I use it for obvious reasons. And when you do use 3rd person then switch to 1st person it just doesnt seem right, you seem to loose too much view. HOWEVER, if you keep playing 1st person and get USED TO IT, like on a expert server or whatever, it just becomes normal. I just wish there was more (full every night) servers like this. If Im playing a server with 3rd Im using 3rd simple, but I just wish the game you force me AND YOU to use 1st all the time, I dont have the will power to force myself!

• Like 1

I think it would be hard to take the 3rd person away now. However I do like to play on first person only veteran servers if I want to go dark and get the full experience. Revenge is a really good motivator!

Kinda agree with this, but like me I bet you use 3rd person too if the server allows it. Im not a fan of 3rd person, but I use it for obvious reasons. And when you do use 3rd person then switch to 1st person it just doesnt seem right, you seem to loose too much view. HOWEVER, if you keep playing 1st person and get USED TO IT, like on a expert server or whatever, it just becomes normal. I just wish there was more (full every night) servers like this. If Im playing a server with 3rd Im using 3rd simple, but I just wish the game you force me AND YOU to use 1st all the time, I dont have the will power to force myself!

Ive played 1 st person for a couple months and 3rd person feel strange for me, so I never use it. The problem for me is that when I seach for servers with 3rd person off I get about 10 servers to choose from, and thats all the maps combined!

I have full understanding for those that feel motionsick in 1st person, but the majority of players use 3rd person simply because of the advantage. If u play 1st person for a while u get use to it, play 3rd person for a while u get use to that to (and 1st person feels akward)

• Like 1

Head bob to 0! Christ that makes me sick even thought its ultra realistic. I think in any mass RPG though 3rd person was always an option. I can see DayZ going towards this but as long as you can go ultra real still by server option its all good. I really cant wait for the standalone now. I will continue to make videos because the experiences on this game are unlike any other. Its really playing on human nature and 1st person view is the most realistic with an adjusted FOV.

Thinking about another subject slightly how amazing would this game be with the Oculus rift! I think that would be mind blowing!