Demissary

Trading 3 Tents

i have a lot of guns a have a S1203 van i carrier a lot of stuff. ok i will being i have DMR , SVD CAMO , G17, BIZON PP-19 SD, FN FAL , L85A2 AWS, FN FAL AN/ PVS-4, AS50, COMPOUND CROSSBOW, M1014, 3 HATCHET, REVOLVER, M4A1 HOLO, M4A1, M4A1 CCO, M4A3 CCO, LEE ENFIELD, WINCHESTERS, M24, M14 AIM, CZ550, i did have a m136 launcher but i give it away for the as50 the best sniper ever!!!!!! and i have many more guns and alot of mags so we can join together and take down bandits and such if you want . to contact me write to gmail : ztechgamers@gmail.com

and maybe we might join up idk i play bf3 kk cheers cya then demissary and we can trade to if you don't want to join up ok cya! :)

i have a lot of guns a have a S1203 van i carrier a lot of stuff. ok i will being i have DMR , SVD CAMO , G17, BIZON PP-19 SD, FN FAL , L85A2 AWS, FN FAL AN/ PVS-4, AS50, COMPOUND CROSSBOW, M1014, 3 HATCHET, REVOLVER, M4A1 HOLO, M4A1, M4A1 CCO, M4A3 CCO, LEE ENFIELD, WINCHESTERS, M24, M14 AIM, CZ550, i did have a m136 launcher but i give it away for the as50 the best sniper ever!!!!!! and i have many more guns and alot of mags so we can join together and take down bandits and such if you want . to contact me write to gmail : ztechgamers@gmail.com

and maybe we might join up idk i play bf3 kk cheers cya then demissary and we can trade to if you don't want to join up ok cya! :)

We can join up and trade how many tents would you want for your M24 and some mags?