Andromancis

Cheaters: Busty Bullets and EXinar

Server: 188.165.233.141:2342

Server Name: DayZNamalsk - (0.60/98866) - (Veteran|3D;ON|CH;ON) - (UTC-12) - Ryan Talbot

Playernames: Busty Bullets and EXinar

These two guys are using hacks, they teleport to places, does not die from zombies and they kill you without shooting.

Two witnesses: Bobban and Krejven

WARNING!

Playernames:

Busty Bullets

EXinar

Local time 03:25 gmt+1

When they get kicked for something, it'll show up, but that's about it.

And thank you for that, citizen!

Edited by Welch

Ok, The admin will ban them tomorrow so. And I have their nicknames/IP. So will follow em tomorrow and make sure they get banned everywhere.

<--- BustyBullets.

If you take a look at my GUID, and EXinar's, you'll find that it's squeaky clean and always has been. We've fraps'ed what conversation we could recover of him just being a little butthurt that him and his squad (the witnesses) got shot with an Enfield and AK. He proceeded to shout a bucket of abuse over chat (most of which we have captured, and is being put on youtube as we speak.). He begins doing this 5 minutes after the Admin logs off for the night.

I'm sure once Ryan Talbot looks over his logs it'll show nothing that you claimed was happening at all. And I also hope that you begin to be a little less racist when you see a player running around in a black character skin. It was frankly rather appalling.

Edit: In fact is it actually safe to post a GUID on the forums without it being stolen or anything? I'll happily donate mine to anyone who wishes to see, just to make sure that this lie doesn't wrongly ruin my playing experience by building a false reputation.

Edited by angelomnipotent
  • Like 1

If you take a look at my GUID, and EXinar's, you'll find that it's squeaky clean and always has been. We've fraps'ed what conversation we could recover of him just being a little butthurt that him and his squad (the witnesses) got shot with an Enfield and AK. He proceeded to shout a bucket of abuse over chat (most of which we have captured, and is being put on youtube as we speak.). He begins doing this 5 minutes after the Admin logs off for the night.

I'm sure once Ryan Talbot looks over his logs it'll show nothing that you claimed was happening at all. And I also hope that you begin to be a little less racist when you see a player running around in a black character skin. It was frankly rather appalling.

Thank you, sir.

I love it when the OP get's caught out for being a moron. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Enjoy my beans :beans:

• Like 1

Thank you, sir.

I love it when the OP get's caught out for being a moron. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Enjoy my beans :beans:

Madam* but I'll forgive you ^_^

<--- BustyBullets.

Edit: In fact is it actually safe to post a GUID on the forums without it being stolen or anything? I'll happily donate mine to anyone who wishes to see, just to make sure that this lie doesn't wrongly ruin my playing experience by building a false reputation.

They started hacking as soon as the server admin logged off. I have everything on fraps, Busty Bullets is on the video. Sonp.

Warning, they hack.

And Rammfisch = EXinar.

Same ip.! WARNING!

I think you just proved my point Andro, sorry to say. You can't just accuse someone else of being someone they're not to back up a lie. Especially when they're an admin of another server.

Do you even realise how much your false words can damage someone's server reputation? I'm just a player, but Rammfisch is paying for hosting so you can play a game you enjoy playing, yet you so easily cast that aside and throw accusations that are completely untrue so you can get some petty revenge for being tactically outmaneuvered?

They started hacking as soon as the server admin logged off. I have everything on fraps, Busty Bullets is on the video. Sonp.

Warning, they hack.

And Rammfisch = EXinar.

Same ip.! WARNING!

Ummm. What? Obviously you are full of shit. I am not EXinar. I have no idea where you got that idea from. This IP is my Uni's. I am on my Uni's net.

Good work dickhead.

I think you just proved my point Andro, sorry to say. You can't just accuse someone else of being someone they're not to back up a lie. Especially when they're an admin of another server.

Do you even realise how much your false words can damage someone's server reputation? I'm just a player, but Rammfisch is paying for hosting so you can play a game you enjoy playing, yet you so easily cast that aside and throw accusations that are completely untrue so you can get some petty revenge for being tactically outmaneuvered?

As everyone can see, they are trying to protect their backs. Still waiting for that youtube upload that they are talking about, my fraps is up and showing Busty Bullets hacking on every single page available, will make sure people never lets you play again. Hacking is what ruined Dayz. Making sure you two are gone for good!

Ummm. What? Obviously you are full of shit. I am not EXinar. I have no idea where you got that idea from. This IP is my Uni's. I am on my Uni's net.

Good work dickhead.

Reported, and making sure your server gets trashed since you are an hacker. Enjoy! Bye EXinar.

EXinar here. Just wanted to post MY version of this oh-so-hilarious, yet-ever-so-slightly-sad story.

Me and Busty Bullets log on for a quick game of DayZ. I find a car near Vorkuta, and drive it down to the damn, where Busty Bullets arrives (with 2 new friends in her shiny PBX). We decide to head on down to the good old hospital, however, unbeknownst to us, it has already been looted. We did however stock up on good old food and water. Heads still held high, we began our drive to the nefarious "Death Mountain", once again unaware of the dangers that await. Once we get within 200 meters (climbing near vertical in a car), we hear gunshots... Heavy caliber... Then an AKM.. Then a normal AK. We ready ourselves for glorious death and began our sneaky approach. Busty quickly tells me over mumble that she is going to flank around to the right.. but as she does so, I spot a player in the barracks. Quickly aiming my AKM, I realise how chilly it is up here, and have a fair bit of trouble aiming. I back out behind the wall, and wait for another clean shot. It comes quickly, as the man steps out of the barracks, takes a knee and looks around. I take the opportunity to put a quick cap in his ass, though in the heat, I don't notice him NOT DYING (The important bit you know? :D). I keep hidden as we know there are more, which is confirmed as Busty calls out a player as being on the roof of the tallest barracks. I aim high, but am unable to get a shot.. the man aims back just as his friend rises from the near death experience. I however, am rather adrenaline fueled and take the chance, popping out of cover and blowing his brains all over the wall. The man on the roof doesn't react fast enough, and instead, runs around into cover. Busty however, being under the helicopter pad now has perfect eyes on, and takes the shot. BAM, another guy dead. Unfortunately, I find out how terrible I am at counting, and forget there is another guy. HUURRRR DURRRR. Bullet to the leg, bullet to the chest and one to the head. Well played! Busty mops up house however, after taking a lovely M24 and M16 ACOG combo from the bodies.

This is when it gets weird.. Immediately, hacker insults and cheat calling are slung at us, nothing new to DayZ if you've played it even for a little while, but what gets us is the quite unprovoked (not later, mind. I do like myself a bit of trolling), and generally racist attitudes and insults thrown at us. That being said, I'm not above trolling and being a general arse in the channels, but I've never stooped so low as to racially insult someone. There is a line man.

TL;DR;; WE KILL PEOPLE, THEY RACIALLY INSULT US.

Will be posting the video once uploaded.

PS. Not slandering the server in anyway.. Just if it IS "Non PvP".. Maybe try putting that in the name or a MOTD. :|

Edited by Rhyye

EXinar here. Just wanted to post MY version of this oh-so-hilarious, yet-ever-so-slightly-sad story.

Me and Busty Bullets log on for a quick game of DayZ. I find a car near Vorkuta, and drive it down to the damn, where Busty Bullets arrives (with 2 new friends in her shiny PBX). We decide to head on down to the good old hospital, however, unbeknownst to us, it has already been looted. We did however stock up on good old food and water. Heads still held high, we began our drive to the nefarious "Death Mountain", once again unaware of the dangers that await. Once we get within 200 meters (climbing near vertical in a car), we hear gunshots... Heavy caliber... Then an AKM.. Then a normal AK. We ready ourselves for glorious death and began our sneaky approach. Busty quickly tells me over mumble that she is going to flank around to the right.. but as she does so, I spot a player in the barracks. Quickly aiming my AKM, I realise how chilly it is up here, and have a fair bit of trouble aiming. I back out behind the wall, and wait for another clean shot. It comes quickly, as the man steps out of the barracks, takes a knee and looks around. I take the opportunity to put a quick cap in his ass, though in the heat, I don't notice him NOT DYING (The important bit you know? :D). I keep hidden as we know there are more, which is confirmed as Busty calls out a player as being on the roof of the tallest barracks. I aim high, but am unable to get a shot.. the man aims back just as his friend rises from the near death experience. I however, am rather adrenaline fueled and take the chance, popping out of cover and blowing his brains all over the wall. The man on the roof doesn't react fast enough, and instead, runs around into cover. Busty however, being under the helicopter pad now has perfect eyes on, and takes the shot. BAM, another guy dead.

This is when it gets wierd.. Immediately, hacker insults and cheat calling are slung at us, nothing new to DayZ if you've played it even for a little while, but what gets us is the quite unprovoked (not later, mind. I do like myself a bit of trolling), and generally racist attitudes and insults thrown at us. That being said, I'm not above trolling and being a general arse in the channels, but I've never stooped so low as to racially insult someone. There is a line man.

TL;DR;; WE KILL PEOPLE, THEY RACIALLY INSULT US.

Will be posting the video once uploaded.

True story is in my video so, why are you lying? And making accounts/using different accounts lol.

True story: EXinar was standing INSIDE the compound in the middle of 10 zombies, not dying while being hit, shoots 1 guy, then shoots another.

His friend Busty Bullets stands behind a wall (as shown in the video) steps up and shoots 1 shot at a guy on the roof (impossible shot and impossible to have seen him).

Then Busty shots another guy that arrives and gets into a car, she shots it from an impossible angle/behind a house wall, and then turns off script and kills herself.

EXinar later puts off scripts etc after talking alot and trashtalking, then kills himself with zombies and respawns.

Busty Bullets teleports to the camp again and chills there, and then EXinar teleports back. Its all in the video, im laying up on the mountain with overview on them both.

HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to rise to the bait anymore regarding this trolling. I'll let the logs speak for themselves.

We only have a frapsed capture of the conversation itself, not any of the action (since it lags us too much while playing), but like I say the logs will speak for themselves.

Not going to troll. Were innocent, we know it, if you have actual evidence, post it. I know I am going to.

It's funny how they talk about videos but yet posts nothing, im uploading the video to youtube as we speak, about 30 minutes left (HUGE VIDEO) and it will be up.

Unless they will be posting any EVIDENCE they have, you guys should know what's true and not. POST VIDEO THEN?!?

Also, they are making slandering by talking about racist comments, can see no evidence about that? Making sure they will pay for that, its internet, but none is anonymous.

Establishing a lawsuit for slandering as we speak to the police in my country.

Everyone on that server is spreading the videos/the nicknames/the ip's and soon the GUID as soon as the admin of the server comes back and they rejoin.

Also making sure we follow them to every server they join to make people aware of these lame kids.

Andromancis - You are by far the saddest individual I have ever met on the DayZ forums. Enjoy your useless report going nowhere.

I'll be sure to contact one of the forum admins about your actions.

Truly sorry, Madame.

It's rather embarrassing when I mis-spell it myself, to be honest.

I hope your server reputation isn't going to be negatively affected by any of this, it's all seems rather childish.

You do realise not everyone in the world has 200mb upload speed? (Does that even exist? I pulled that number out my arse).

Also this;

• Like 1

Andromancis - You are by far the saddest individual I have ever met on the DayZ forums. Enjoy your useless report going nowhere.

I'll be sure to contact one of the forum admins about your actions.

I have already reported you, the minute I saw that you where using two accounts etc.

Making sure your server gets trashed! Since you hack. Bye.