Sign in to follow this  
jdz (DayZ)

dayz.net.nz Private Hive, custom crashed chopper loot!

Hello ladies and gentle men!

Like many of you, we are sick and tired of cheating scumbags nuking the server for 10 seconds of laughs to ruin everyones hard work. The DayZ community from www.gpforums.co.nz have decided to get our own server!

We have made a few changes to the chopper crash loot though!At helicopter crashes you will no longer find theL85,AS50,M107,DMR,M14 and night vision goggles. Instead you will find the M16ACOG M203,M24,SVD,SVD Camo,M40A3,M24,AK-107 Kobra,AK-107 PSO and more M4A1CCOs!

We are mostly a PVP server and we wanted to level the playing field a bit, we are well aware the game is not meant to be balanced but we feel a lot of those items don't have a place in DayZ and we'd like to make the NWAF a dangerous place again and it is the only place to find an M107 and NVGs!

If you'd like to join in then just jump on Mumble with us or PM me and we can sort something out!

We have a few simple rules though, just general stuff but I will put them here anyway.

To play on our server you will have to be whitelisted but that is an easy process and can be done extremely quickly

Server rules

No disconnecting to avoid death from players or zombies

No hacking or use of 3rd party scripts, these include spawning items in,map hacks, god mode and teleporting.

You MUST be on our mumble channel, we can make you a private channel

No intentional exploiting such as

- Changing a used ammo mag/clip into a different ammo type then back into the original ammo type (Fixed?)

- Droping your backpack then changing skins with the intent to dupe the backpack.

- Logging out to get rid of zombie aggro.

- Using hacked in weapons.

- Putting near empty clips/mags in the backpack upon log out (refils the mag/clip back to full).

- Any form of duping and if you do happen to accidently, do the moral thing and dispose of it.

- Your name in Mumble must be the same as ingame

- No loot farming, this is intentionally taking loot out of it's spawn location and forcing new loot to spawn. This is an exploit and will be punished

DayZ IP: 49.50.255.70 or dayz.net.nz

Mumble IP and Port: 49.50.255.70:64738

UTC/GMT +13 hours

The physical server is based in Auckland, New Zealand.

The current server settings are -

3RD person ON

Waypoints DISABLED

Crosshairs OFF

Nameplates OFF

40 slots

Side channel is OFF

This server looking for some pvp clans ? if so hit me up.

• Like 1

This server looking for some pvp clans ? if so hit me up.

Almost exclusively PVP

There are a few teams around, 3-4, that enjoy the squad firefights but then there are a few people who like to do their survivor thing as well.