IndyAM

Why are there no Tents at the top of Pik Kozlova any more?

I have been playing for about 4 months, and when I started there were always tents on the hill between Cherno and Elektro. Now I'm lucky if I can find 1 or 2 on any of the servers me and my clan go on! Anyone got any tent & server locations for me to try?

Also, if anyone wants it, there's a broken ATV at the top of the hill on DE 1274 :)

You really need to ask that question? :D haha

And thats the ATVs spawn point, you'll find one there on a lot of servers.

But yeah, this is just a random guess, but I'd say they've stopped being placed there because you keep finding them maybe? It doesnt make sense, i know!

Why do I attract spammers? This happened last time I posted in this category!

Why do I attract spammers? This happened last time I posted in this category!

Do you mean me? Or has there been a spam post deleted that I cant see? But yeah, Ive noticed a LOT of spam lately here on the forums, tis becoming a real problem.

well, there is one possible answer to this, that being that tents don't dupe anymore. it made sense to have them there when the contents would save thruogh server restarts, despite being emptied out. but now, who would go stock up a tent every time they die where people can so easily find it?

well, there is one possible answer to this, that being that tents don't dupe anymore. it made sense to have them there when the contents would save thruogh server restarts, despite being emptied out. but now, who would go stock up a tent every time they die where people can so easily find it?

True true, never thought about that, but yeah, I guess people are being a LOT more careful now with their (much rarer) tents.