ProS Only

[PsO] ProS Only Bandit Clan [CLOSED RECRUITMENT TAKING APPLICATIONS STILL FOR TEAM] [Ts3]

ProS Only

We are those who leave only the weak behind

E-MAIL: ProsOnlyDayzClan@gmail.com

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR CLAN BE SURE TO READ THIS! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN SO YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO BECOME ONE OF US!

I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT I DO LIVE IN THE WEST COAST OF THE UNITED STATES (PACIFIC TIMEZONE) UTC/GMT -8HRS. IT WOULD BE PREFFERABLE THAT YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, OR MEXICO WHEN YOU APPLY SO THAT WE COULD PLAY IN-GAME TOGETHER EASILY.

ProS Only is a new bandit clan on DayZ, and we are looking to expand and recruit all players with or without experience in-game no matter the age. All applicants are trial tested before gaining acceptance. This clan is strongly based on player killing and surviving, so we are a bandit clan. WE DO NOW HAVE A TEAMSPEAK (TS) SERVER, BUT YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT US THROUGH SKYPE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE USING TEAMSPEAK! ProS Only is a bandit/surviving clan, so people who are not willing to pull the trigger are not suited for this clan. Our objectives in-game are to survive, protect, and kill on sight. We have rules but none that are bothersome. This Clan operates as quickly and stealthily as possible. In our clan we only seek to survive, and leave only leave those behind that cannot properly defend themselves in this world.

I will say again that we are a bandit based clan.

Objectives

1.) Survive and live together as a group through the catastrophe.

2.) Annihilate any players or potential threat

3.) Provide food, drinks, and safety to all clan members.

PsO's Standard Clan Guide

This Clan guide will give you an insight on how our clan survives and works. This standard procedures guide will help you understand how we survive. If you have any question's pertaining the Rules that are written in this Clan Guide please contact me at ProsOnlyDayzClan@gmail.com so that I may either rewrite or make the information clearer to understand.

Spawning: When you have spawned in-game the first thing we would like to know is the location you are at, so we may send down a squad to come get you and bring you back to our base safely. While waiting or going to the destination we would prefer you to pick up any survival necessities (Food, Water, Gear, Weapons, or Ammo). [This also goes for clan members who have recently died or respawned in a new area.]

Surviving: On any given free time groups will be dispatched to go into a nearby town to do a mandatory loot/gear sweep. If you are encountering hostiles while doing your sweep(Zombies, Players, Etc) you are to report your situation to your group and follow the orders given to help get you out of this predicament. If by chance you or another member has died during the procedure we will dispose the hostiles as quickly as possible, and gear check/clean you so that you may have your items back in no time, and then you are required to give us your spawn location so that we may send a rescue squad towards you. If you have lost contact with your group or lost (No map, compass, or sense of your directions) we will ask you to find a safe spot (Not Combat Log) and relog so you will be informed on the bottom right of the in-game screen on your location.

Hostiles: Hostiles can be defined as any potential threat whether they are a player or a zombie. If by chance you are being chased or in danger of being killed by any hostiles, you are to take the standard procedure and eliminate the target without giving away your group/position and try to not alarm other players that you are in the area (IF POSSIBLE). Clan members should not worry of alarming other zombies or players as silenced weapons will be issued to every single player possible. In the situation where you are noticing a potential player threat within the clan you are to report your assumptions and information that you know of to your group leader, and to take out the threat if you are informed to or if you are noticing any threat by that player towards you or another member.

Side: Any clan member that is kicked out of PsO and still wears the clan tag will be informed to every single individual in the clan, and will be targeted and killed on sight.

Camp: In our clan camp we will have a base camp that will be in a spot potentially that only PsO members will know of, and will have all our weapons, food, water, gear, and vehicles at. If by chance we are infiltrated and ransacked we are to immediatly move to another safe area and bring the remaining items to our new camp. Also we will set up 1 tent in numerous areas with essentially 1 weapon and 1-3mags with food and water to help clan mates in the situation where they are in need of survival supplies.

ONLY READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR CLAN PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE ARE A BANDIT CLAN, AND THAT WE MOSTLY PLAY ON CHERNARUS, UTES, AND LINGOR. YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH ADDING ME ON SKYPE AND TYPING ON YOUR CONTACT REQUEST THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR CLAN.

I WILL REMIND YOU AGAIN THAT I DO LIVE IN THE WEST COAST OF THE UNITED STATES (PACIFIC TIMEZONE) UTC/GMT -8HRS.

E-MAIL: ProsOnlyDayzClan@gmail.com

YOU CAN ALSO SEND ME A MESSAGE THROUGH SKYPE, CLAN E-MAIL, OR MESSAGE ME THROUGH THE FORUMS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR CLAN OR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR POST BELOW THIS FORUM.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, and I hope that this is the clan that you are looking for and if not I hope you do find the perfect clan that suites you!

ProS Only

We are those who leave only the weak behind

Edited by ProS Only
  • Like 1

This clan is about survival as much as it is about player killing. We are a survival group who like everyone else is trying to survive, but we prefer to kill any players on sight rather than taking the chance that they might be friendly.

Sounds like my type of Bandit clan..30 + experienced player been on DAYZ for 5 mths..death to all bandit haters ..Mostly on at 11-12 pm est and weekends

• Like 1

Indeed bandit haters should be all dead! BackDoorMan we will be more than happy to accept you if you add my skype and message me, or do you have another way of contact?

Edited by ProS Only

Currently 3 members!

Edited by ProS Only

Alright be sure to say your name on here then when I added you on skype

Are you casual? I am not looking for organized clan just a group of guys to shoot shit with.

• Like 1

We are casual but like to keep it organized in the group, like I said in the post we are a bandit clan but also aim for survival. I can say that we do kill every player on sight whether they're friendly, bandit, or in a clan.

I'll add you on skype. I've got a TS here that you could use if i like ya. :P

• Like 1

UPDATE: WE NOW HAVE A TEAMSPEAK (TS) SERVER! THANKS TO A BUDDY IN THE CLAN!

Currently 6 members almost to a capping point! 10-15 people will be the max

Hello,

May I ask what the age range is for your active members?

I am very interested.

Thanks

Dustin