When it comes down to it we are bandits either by choice or bad survivor experience. and we are all just trying to survive.

Personally i have always killed for shiny things or if a dumb slut turns up in the same place as me (shoot first = surviving)

but what i wanted to ask is: is there any honour amongst us bandits? do you guys kill other bandits or do you let them pass?

There's no way of telling if someone is a bandit or not now, so i just kill whomever i feel is an immediate threat to my survival xD

i shall honnor you by pulling all ur good equipment off ur rotting corps and burrying u afterwords if i dont forget that is

Guys, think about it!

We have voice comms, and chat for a reason!

I will firmly ask a guy if he is a friendly survivor or a bandit!

Refusing to answer in any way or form will result in a shot beeing fired for atleast 800meters as that is how close i will ever go to a populated area or hotspot.

You will not see me, or hear where the bullet comes from, but note that i warned you before hand!

I respect my fellow bandits, and will help them anyway i can!

For instance..

I saw a bandit beeing shot at by other survivors, he got hurt badly, i proceeded to pull him into a shed, i bandaged him, gave him a transfusion, dropped a mag for his mp5 SD, and left him there after takeing out his 2 pursuers, he later thanked me, and was dumbfonded that bandits do such things.

Are we not a family here, aren't we all trying to survive?

With this larger areal to run arround on, we should look out for the better man, and take care of ourselfs, and those arround you..

It's easy to spot a bandit btw, he will point the gun directly at you, whislt a survivor will be hesistant, usually moving the wep arround you, and spamming Q & E, thats how 90% of the survivors i ment survived atleast!

There's no honor amongst bandits. If they're willing to kill a survivor for a can of beans, what the hell makes you think that they won't pull the trigger on another bandit for better equipment? In my experiences, bandits have always been the best equipped, so, naturally, they would become a target for other bandits.

It's easy to spot a bandit btw' date=' he will point the gun directly at you, whislt a survivor will be hesistant, usually moving the wep arround you, and spamming Q & E, thats how 90% of the survivors i ment survived atleast!

[/quote']

Any smart survivor would avoid doing that. That is the number one way to tell the difference between a bandit and a survivor, and everyone knows it. A smart survivor would stand his ground and keep his weapon pointed towards his target at all times.