lemonkeyface

Looking for 2-3 man group to play Namalsk

Just looking for 1-2 players to join me and play on Namalsk. I don't really want to join a 10+ member clan, so no copy paste bullshit. You must have Skype and a mic, and basic knowledge of the game. Just post your Skype name, and i'll add you.

My friend and I both have mics and Skype, we've each been playing for a good 2-3 months. He's Scottish and I myself am Russian so you can have a translator if we decide to play basic Chernarus as well.

My Skype is edward.smakov and his is (edit later)

I can't play immediatley because my computer slows down when I'm rendering video, but my friend Bazul is usually on at around 8pm Uk time.

Edited by Molotov

im down to play if you have 3-4 players together.. been playing for almost 6 months

Edited by Axxassin

im down to play if you have 3-4 players together.. been playing for almost 6 months

I'd rather play with 3.

Hey, looking for a consistent group to play with. I'm fine with small groups. Good amount of experience and knowledge of the map. skype name is "Ziggabot" Just contact me if you wanna play

:)

Im also looking for a group atm, been playing dayz since June. I'm intersted in joining. Send me a pm to let me know. cheers!