poMONKey (DayZ)

FOGEYZ Private Hive Happiness ~ Serving Bandits & Survivors

~ FOGEYZ DAYZ PRIVATE HIVE ~ 50 slot ~ [v 1.7.3 / Build 97771 ] [Vet][3DP:ON][CH:ON] ~ 24hr Daylight ~

~ NEW BUILDINGS ~ Grocery Store in Kamenka / Barracks, Firehouse, etc at the NE Airfield, and a Hospital in Stary Sobor!!

~ 81.19.212.31:2302 ~

Serving the public with smooth-running, down-home DayZ goodness.

Dont be shy, come where the fields run rife with legit players.

Super Admin keeping watch ... kicking skiddies ... making nice.

Plenty of vehicles to fight over, and sun light to kill by.

Check out our website for TS info, and that old person smell ~ www.fogeyz.co.uk

24wg9pu.jpg

Edited by poMONKey
  • Like 3

Sounds like a great server but you haven't given any details of where to find it. You mention your website for people who use teamspeak so I had a quick look there but saw no information on how to get to the server. Or is the server private/passworded for people who join your website?

Sorry but it's not clear from your post. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula

~ FOGEYZ DAYZ PRIVATE HIVE ~ 50 slot ~ [v 1.7.3 / Build 97771 ] [vet][3DP:ON][CH:ON][FULL MOON] GMT -8

Serving the public with smooth-running, down-home DayZ goodness.

Dont be shy, come where the fields run rife with legit players.

Super Admin keeping watch ... kicking skiddies ... making nice.

Plenty of vehicles to fight over, and moon light to kill by.

Check out our website for TS info, and that old person smell ~ www.fogeyz.co.uk

24wg9pu.jpg

Responded on forums, sounds like my cup of tea.

• Like 2

Sounds like a great server but you haven't given any details of where to find it. You mention your website for people who use teamspeak so I had a quick look there but saw no information on how to get to the server. Or is the server private/passworded for people who join your website?

Sorry but it's not clear from your post. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Hey Sula,

Just type "fogeyz" into your server filter ... no password, not whitelisted ... come on in ;]

The IP adress for server is 81.19.212.31:2302. Come join us for some fun.

Would love to join, but ping too high. :(

That is was about I get too. It is triple what I usually play, but I'll give it a try and see how it goes. I have never played a server with ping >50 before.

I've been playing on this server for the past 2 weeks. Everything about it is awesome; couldn't recommend it to anyone more!

• Like 2

We just went 24/7 daylight for the next week To give it a try Thanks

No reason not to join now. You do not have to be scared of th dark :) Don't forget to type in Side Chat or Talk in Direct if it is one of us we will talk back.

We have 20 to 40 players on most of the time. We have a 50 slot server. It is curently down do to MAINT. but will be back up today.New buildings are great Thanks

As a a "mature" player, I wanted to give props to our Admin Lt. Dan. He does an outstanding job with the server and keeps (most of) the script kiddies at bay. Server has a nice blend of clans, lone-wolf types, and noobs. Fun times.

How common is it to have a squad with multiple Hueys scouting for and killing freshly spawned players as happened to myself an hour ago?

This is the sort of thing that makes "new blood" only visit the once.

Sorry about that. I was the one who shot you as we were picking up members from electro. We were in a firefight at nwaf and some of our men and theres got killed. So when we were picking up them i thaught you was one of those... Ill kit you up personally .. Its not something that happens here you were in the wrong place at thw wrong time