im me

CORE- dayz namalsk 24/7 daytime

Just played this server and got killed by a hacker owner of this server look into your logs and report the hacker to battle eye and if this server already has a thread please point me that direction. this happened about 20 min ago or so. ip 185.2.136.156:2512

Edited by im me

Oh this is what happened i betrayed some dude and 2 min later some dude appears 20 meters away with with a M14 and started shooting. I shot 2 Ak107 mags at him and then switched to my newly acquired M107 and the dude was gone and from i can tell combat logging is fixed? So i leave the area and kill 2 other dudes and on wne out in the forest to hunt some game and cook me some food. Well on my way back i thought i spotted some one with a rifle in one of the towers. I bipod down and scope in and instantly hear footsteps from right next to me and bam turn around and the M14 guy is there again 2 meters away from were i just stood in a open field.

Hi 'im me', co-owner of the server here.

I can guarantee it wasn't any owners/admins of the server.

I'll check into the time you specified and see what I can find out. We did have some issues with hackers.

We are currently moving to a whitelist system so that should stop most of the driveby hackers.

Cheers,

ru1n3r.